Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Island (The other ones) Reviews>La Gloria Cubana Serie N JSB
kaelaria 11:21 PM 03-24-2011

This 5.5×54 stick offers a very oily almost jet black wrapper with what appears to be a dark Corojo capital N stuck on just below the band. It was a thick, firm satin feel and dense pack, with small veins, invisible seams and a rich, oily tobacco aroma. First light reveals a perfect draw and medium body flavors of a very rich, creamy and oily tobacco with a bit of pepper zing especially on the finish. The first third develops to a light airy smoke with flavors of a creamy, oily tobacco and black pepper with a good amount of zing through the finish. Even though it’s a solid medium body with easily identified flavors, it has no deep body at all leaving a very light mouthfeel. The 2nd third brings up the body to medium-full and completely changes the flavors. It brings a deep rich creamy coffee, with a substantial mouthfeel and deep pepper and spice finish. 50 minutes in to the 1/2 way point, flavors shift again dropping the coffee and taking on a deeper earth with the occasional caramel aftertaste on the draw. Strength is up matching the body at medium-full making me a bit light headed. The last third continues the same experience, ending at the 1:30 minute mark. Video on the site
[Reply]
Zeuceone 11:28 PM 03-24-2011
Good review, my friend.
[Reply]
thecatch83 02:20 AM 03-25-2011
Thanks Bryan!
[Reply]
HollywoodQue 05:16 AM 03-25-2011
Nice review, thanks brother.
[Reply]
SteveH 08:17 AM 03-25-2011
Nice review - I've never seen these before in any of my B&Ms...Interesting wrapper for sure.
[Reply]
Aero95 08:23 AM 03-25-2011
Nice Review :-)
[Reply]
N2 GOLD 10:38 AM 03-25-2011
Very nice, thanks :-)
[Reply]
Up