Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>La Flor Culebra Especial...........
Garbandz 07:16 AM 03-04-2012
New Culebra Especial from Litto Gomez, my local shop got about a dozen of these,along with a few of the Gorda culebra type that most of us have seen.

The Especial is the smallest of the culebra line,and to my knowledge has never been made before.There was a small culebra produced,but it had no other description but culebra.........

Like the other two culebra styles, each of the three cigars has a different wrapper,oscuro,cameroon,and maybe habano,not sure.......

The other culebra La Flor has made is the Lancero culebra.To my knowledge this one was made only twice,and my local shop has a small handfull left.
I think these were produced in 2008,and are the longest cigars among the culebras,with the gorda having the largest ring gauge.

For a short time there is a chance for you collectors to get three different Culebra sizes from La Flor,I doubt this will happen again..............The prices on these vary from $18 to around $25 per coffin,if you want these please let me know and move quickly.............
Attached: grotto'''''culebra 003.jpg (114.1 KB) culebras1.jpg (44.2 KB) 
[Reply]
shilala 08:03 AM 03-04-2012
I bet they're incredible, Tom!!! :-)
[Reply]
DMK 05:21 PM 03-04-2012
pm sent....
[Reply]
kelmac07 05:24 PM 03-04-2012
Tom...I bought one of these from Aldrin (S0lefulone) about two years ago. Sure these were never made before? Box was identical to the one you posted and there were three different wrappers in them...oscuro,cameroon, and habano. They were tasty as hell too. :-)
[Reply]
Garbandz 05:42 PM 03-04-2012
Which one did you get? I recall getting Aldrin a couple of the Lancero coffins,that was around the time they were released.....My local shop has ALL THREE currently..............
[Reply]
Up