Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Cigar Shops in Cabo San Lucas...
N2 GOLD 12:21 PM 09-02-2011
So, I take off to Cabo for ten days tomorrow morning at 6am. I'm already taking 25 sticks with me that are packed & ready 2-go... In the event that I fall short or just maybe want to bring some back with me I need a list or some names of reputable shops.

All & any recommendation welcomed... :-)

I'll be at the Riu Palace

[Reply]
Ashcan Bill 12:46 PM 09-02-2011
J&J Co.
LCDH
Across from Cabo Wabo on Madero.
[Reply]
CigarNut 01:17 PM 09-02-2011
Originally Posted by Ashcan Bill:
J&J Co.
LCDH
Across from Cabo Wabo on Madero.
:-) :-)

It's a great place!

BTW, they will not let you smoke a cigar at Cabo Wabo, even outdoors...
[Reply]
BigCat 02:04 PM 09-02-2011
I think the sign says "J&J Habanos". It's on a side street. It is a nice little store. They have a big walk in and all kinds of tequila for sipping. Definitely worth a visit.
[Reply]
Kdub 07:25 PM 09-02-2011
Another vote for J&J. I visited last year and they were the best bet for CC's. As I recall, they had recently moved and were no longer an LCDH affiliate. Still, I felt confident in the providence of my purchases. There was also a cigar shop at the shopping mall that had a fellow in front rolling fresh ones, but the prices were higher and the selection not as good as at J&J. Now, if you want Cohibas in a glass-top box, just wander around the marina (I think I pissed off the locals when they tried to push them off on me, and I let them know what I thought...:-)).
[Reply]
racerX 01:17 PM 03-06-2012
All the research recommendations say to go to J&J cigar. It is located down town and the recommendations were correct. They have the goods. Not cheap but, at least they are the real deal. Here is a picture of the store.
Here is the sign outside the humi. Funny.
Here is the humi.
Here are the nachos that I had at desperados in town. Awesome.
Here is a waborita from the cabo wabo.
[Reply]
mase 01:24 PM 03-06-2012
Originally Posted by racerX:
Here is the sign outside the humi. Funny.
Shoot. I wouldn't have been allowed in there. :-)
[Reply]
CigarSquid 01:28 PM 03-06-2012
Awesome. I will be there in September. I have been researching these and everything comes back to LCDH.
[Reply]
racerX 01:48 PM 03-06-2012
Originally Posted by mase:
Shoot. I wouldn't have been allowed in there. :-)
That is funny.

Garry - PM if I can help at all with your trip. Claudia at J&J really knows her stuff.
[Reply]
Up