Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 221 of 232
« First < 121171211219220221 222223231 > Last »
General Discussion>Good morning Post and sports update
Stogieman 03:41 AM 06-13-2023
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's looking like we'll have a beautiful day here in the Hudson Valley. The Yankees are taking on the Mets tonight in Flushing, NY (Citi Field) starting at 1910 (7:10 PM). It's always a fun series to watch being that Beth is a Mets fan and all. Enjoy all....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:42 AM 06-14-2023
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's already "Hump Day". Congrats to the Yankees on their win last night, hopefully they do it again tonight in Citi Field against the Mets. Enjoy everyone and be safe out there...... :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 09:35 AM 06-14-2023
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:51 AM 06-15-2023
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be at the Aroma Cigar Room in Monroe, NY this evening. I see that the Yankees lost to the Mets in the bottom of the 10th inning with a final score of 4 - 3. The Bombers are off today and take on the Red Sox this weekend. Have a great day all and we hope to see some of the local S/BOTL tonight........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:56 AM 06-16-2023
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0410 as always and it's Friday! We had a great time at Aroma last night, the place was packed and we all enjoyed top shelf stogies and all. The Yankees are in Boston this weekend taking on the Red Sox and the NASCAR drivers are off in recognition of Father's Day. Have a great weekend everyone and I hope you get to enjoy a favorite or two or....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:46 AM 06-20-2023
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Tuesday after a busy weekend. We went to a couple of fund raisers as well as worked a car wash fund raiser for a friend of ours whose house burned down the 1st of June. The Yankees got swept in Boston by the Red Sox, let's go fellas and turn things around. Enjoy your week all and remember to be safe out there....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:37 AM 06-21-2023
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's already "Hump Day". Congrats to the Yankees on their win last night and stopping a four game losing streak. Keep it up fellas and put up a few more "W"s in a row now. Enjoy everyone...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:14 AM 06-22-2023
Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0345 (yes, 0345) and it's an early Thursday morning. I have a 0600 meeting and have to be in the office in a few to get ready for it. Congrats to the Yankees on another win, keep it up fellas as you got this. This evening, instead of heading over to the Aroma Cigar Room, a few of us are going to attend a Drew Estate event at Dad's Cigar Warehouse in Nanuet, NY. Pedro Gomez Rodriguez (International Marketing Rep) and Zach Reynolds (NY Sales) will be there for all your questions and cigar needs. I hope you all have a great day and enjoy as well....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:46 AM 06-23-2023
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a great time at Dad's last night, everyone was smoking top shelf Drew Estate cigars and all. I see that the Yankees got spanked last night, let's go fellas and turn it around. The NASCAR drivers are in Nashville, TN this weekend with racing starting tonight thru Sunday evening. Enjoy everyone....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:37 AM 06-26-2023
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday. Today is Reception Day (R-Day) at West Point as 1200+ new Cadets arrive and start their 4 year experience and hopefully graduate as Second Lieutenants in the U.S. Army. The Yankees did good this weekend taking 2 out of 3 games from the Texas Rangers. Congrats to Ross Chastain for grabbing the checkered flag in yesterday NASCAR race. Have a great week all and enjoy a couple of your favourites throughout it...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:37 AM 06-27-2023
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's a wet Tuesday here in the Hudson Valley. According to NOAA, we'll have rain off and on through out the week at least till next Monday:

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...03635439999994

The Yankees are out in Oakland, CA taking on the A's starting tonight for the next 3 days and then onto St. Louis to take on the Cardinal for the weekend. Enjoy everyone and remember to be safe out there...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:46 AM 06-28-2023
Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0410 as always and it's already "Hump Day". We had a break in the rain yesterday afternoon so I decided to cut the grass and trim everything being that it was one of the only days this week that I would get the chance. I see that the Yankees lost 2 - 1 last night, let's go fellas and turn it around tonight. I hope you all have a great day and enjoy....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:55 AM 06-29-2023
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be at the Aroma Cigar Room this evening. A huge congrats to Domingo Germán for being the 4th NY Yankee in history and only 1 of 24 ever in the MLB in throwing a perfect game:

https://www.mlb.com/video/german-thr...?t=key-moments

The Bronx Bombers will be back at this afternoon starting at 1537 (3:37 PM) against the A's in the rubber game of this 3 game series. Enjoy everyone and we hope that some of the local S/BOTL join us tonight at Aroma....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:59 AM 06-30-2023
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's Friday (also, I'm off until next Thursday). We had a good time at Aroma last night, the place was packed and everyone was smoking top shelf cigars and all. The Yankees won another game yesterday, now they are off to St. Louis, MO. The NASCAR drivers are in Chicago, IL this weekend with road racing in the streets both Saturday and Sunday:

https://www.nascar.com/video/franchi...he-windy-city/

I hope you all have a safe and relaxing Independence Day weekend, fully understand that the 4th isn't until Tuesday, but a lot of folks are making it a long four day weekend. Enjoy....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:58 AM 07-03-2023
Good morning all, the espresso coffee is on and it's a warm and muggy Monday morning here in the Hudson Valley. I'm heading over to the New Windsor American Legion Post 1796 in a bit to help out as we're having a cleaning day in the kitchen and storage areas. Then later on, Beth and I are throwing a rack of ribs on the grill low and slow. Enjoy your day everyone....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:37 AM 07-06-2023
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's back to work Thursday. Beth and I had a good 5 days off, got a lot done and relaxed as well when time allowed. This evening, we'll be at the Aroma Cigar Room enjoying top shelf cigars and seeing how the local S/BOTL are doing. Enjoy all and remember to be safe out there....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:00 AM 07-07-2023
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0410 as always and it's Friday! We had a great time at Aroma, the place was pack and all were smoking primo stogies. The Yankees got spanked last night, let's go fellas and turn things around tonight. The NASCAR drivers are in Atlanta, GA this weekend which will definitely be a hot one. It's going to be a solemn weekend for us, Beth's brother-in-law Gary Ricci passed away last Sunday after a long battle with cancer and the services are tomorrow with the viewing this afternoon. Enjoy everyone....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 04:58 AM 07-10-2023
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Monday. I want to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers in the passing of our brother-in-law Gary, it means a lot for the family. Yesterday, the Hudson Valley received a lot of rain in a short period of time resulting major damage all over with the County Supervisor declaring a State of Emergency. West Point has major damage throughout and the Town of Highland is under water. West Point is currently in a Code Red and damage is currently being assessed. There are roads gone that use to be there and areas impassable. I'll update as we know more from our 0900 (9 AM) MS Teams meeting. Talk with you all soon.
[Reply]
Brian D. 05:49 AM 07-10-2023
Wow! Take care man.
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:41 AM 07-11-2023
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's day two of recovery for the Hudson Valley. Beth and I received minimal damage compared to the West Point / Highland Falls community. Route 9W which is the direct route to West Point is only oneway as a portion of the road is gone. Everyone that travels south on 9W has to find other means to head towards West Point and points south. It's going to take a while to rebuild but I'm sure the Highway department will make it one of the priorities. Have a great day everyone....... :-)
[Reply]
Page 221 of 232
« First < 121171211219220221 222223231 > Last »
Up