Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 274 of 285
« First < 174224264272273274 275276284 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>I had a great cigar today thanks to......
Tio Gato 07:20 PM 05-01-2019
JDN Antano dark toro.
[Reply]
icehog3 10:56 PM 05-01-2019
Originally Posted by Tio Gato:
JDN Antano dark toro.
thanks to...… :-)
[Reply]
Gabe215 08:14 PM 05-02-2019

From PNoon, wish I could banter with him still about our beloved Liverpool FC I know he’s pissed about yesterday’s game!!! YNWA Peter!!
[Reply]
Weelok 12:14 AM 05-04-2019
Thanks to Black Coral for the Alex ( Alejandro Gonzalez Arias ) custom roll. Fantastic. I’ve been saving this one for a bit as it’s the last of my custom rolls and I really dig these.

[Reply]
nutcracker 05:39 AM 05-04-2019
Originally Posted by Gabe215:

From PNoon, wish I could banter with him still about our beloved Liverpool FC I know he’s pissed about yesterday’s game!!! YNWA Peter!!
No better way to honour a mate!
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 06:32 AM 05-08-2019
A tasty RAsSC from our very own admiral douchebag. Thanks Tom!
[Reply]
icehog3 09:39 AM 05-08-2019
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua:
A tasty RAsSC from our very own admiral douchebag. Thanks Tom!
Hope you enjoyed it, Ads!

Ramon Allones Eminencia from the Goatlicker! :-) Thanks Eric!
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 06:13 PM 05-10-2019

LAdC Corona thanks to DMK! Had never had the corona before, but I'm pretty sure I like this blend better that way as opposed to the robusto. Great cigar, Thanks Darryl! :-)
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 07:33 AM 05-11-2019
A delicious 13 punch (punch?) complete of our resident IceHog, thanks brother!
[Reply]
icehog3 08:20 AM 05-11-2019
Hope the Punch squared was good to you, Adam. :-)

H. Upmann No. 2 courtesy of 44stampede … Thanks Brett! :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 10:33 PM 05-13-2019

…..8lug! A deliciously perfect Partagas 898. Thanks Mark! :-)
[Reply]
Weelok 12:07 AM 05-28-2019
Gomeitsmybday gave this cigar to me in a trade we worked out trying to try new cigars without buying boxes hah.

We both share a love of Aganorsa leaf and this is a decent representation of the tobacco. The wrapper seems more fragile then normal but never split or crack so what do I know. Flavors were good but not as intense as a regular Casa Fernandez or Warped cigar.

I would guess this is cheaper then those two and at a lower price, definitely a value but that is just a guess.

Thanks!!

[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 04:23 AM 05-28-2019
Originally Posted by Weelok:
Gomeitsmybday gave this cigar to me in a trade we worked out trying to try new cigars without buying boxes hah.

We both share a love of Aganorsa leaf and this is a decent representation of the tobacco. The wrapper seems more fragile then normal but never split or crack so what do I know. Flavors were good but not as intense as a regular Casa Fernandez or Warped cigar.

I would guess this is cheaper then those two and at a lower price, definitely a value but that is just a guess.

Thanks!!

Oh good I'm glad you enjoyed it and I think your review is spot on! I also prefer stuff that is more full bodied but knowing you hadn't tried this one before, I was curious to see what you thought. It's definitely not up there with the higher end Warped & Casa Fern stuff but I think it's pretty solid for its price point, particularly if you can find them on sale.

Btw - I'm planning on smoking one or two out of your sampler later this week but will be on vacation in a cabin in the woods with no cell service (yes, basically like the movie Evil Dead) so I will probably post reviews when I can find a few bars or get back to town. :-)
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 08:36 AM 05-31-2019

Montecristo No. 3 or 4 thanks to DMK! This is actually the first Cuban Montecristo I've had and it's very nice, definitely a lot stronger than I expected it to be, which is a nice surprise. :-)
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 09:28 AM 05-31-2019

JFR Lunatic Habano Short Robusto thanks to mi amigo, Tio Gato. He sent me some after I posted about having to purchase the El Chiquito due to most places being sold out of the Short Robusto and I must say - with good reason, as the Short Robusto is awesome.
The El Chiquito is good, but draw is way too loose and gets hot before you even reach the halfway mark.
I have to say, the draw on the Short Robusto is near perfect, similar to most Camachos I've had. Medium profile with lots of earthy flavor, really nice cigar. Thanks again for the tasty sticks Tio!
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 11:17 AM 05-31-2019

AJF Last Call Maduro Lonsdale - this one is thanks to my buddy Weelok! I'm a big fan of the Habano Last Call so im guessing that's why he sent this one, and it's a great choice!
Wrapper is definitely more rugged than its Habano wrapped relative, what some would refer to as "rustic" I imagine, but no less flavorful! I also like the size, as up until this stick, I'd only smoked the AJF Last Call Habanos in Coronas.
Another great trade with Weelok, this guy knows good cigars. :-)
[Reply]
Irene 03:20 AM 06-01-2019
Hope you enjoy it
[Reply]
massphatness 07:07 AM 06-01-2019
Originally Posted by Irene:
Hope you enjoy it
Hi?
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 07:30 AM 06-01-2019
Originally Posted by Irene:
Hope you enjoy it
Come on Irene, you should post a little about yourself in the new members section! Welcome!
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 10:12 AM 06-01-2019
A "Rask" thanks to Vin, it was better than the goalie!
[Reply]
Page 274 of 285
« First < 174224264272273274 275276284 > Last »
Up