Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>cutters or punch?
mosesbotbol 02:45 PM 10-03-2014
Cut everything... simple.
[Reply]
CdnStogie 09:38 PM 10-04-2014
Cutter for all.

Have a punch on my lighter - but only use it if I don't have my cutter on me
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 02:46 PM 10-05-2014
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol:
Cut everything... simple.
Like some kind of power happy mohel gone bad! :-)
[Reply]
rr_coyote 08:27 PM 10-16-2014
Originally Posted by CdnStogie:
Cutter for all.

Have a punch on my lighter - but only use it if I don't have my cutter on me
Same here. Always use one of my cutters. I think I've used the punch on my lighter just a few times to try it out.
[Reply]
cigarmarine 08:58 PM 10-16-2014
the two time I've tried a punch didn't seem to draw real well leaning toward cutter.
[Reply]
The.Sheepdog 08:01 PM 11-29-2014
Im a bit A/R. I like the nice neat circle that a punch leaves. Just seems more civilized to me!
[Reply]
dijit 05:16 AM 11-30-2014
I use both depending on the stick shape wrapper flavor and even filler flavor. Masochist that I am I wish the punishers I have had came in a shape other than a torpedo as I like the wrapper flavor once I get past the initial burn, and same with the Padron I had earlier this week. I would use a punch on them it it was practical.
[Reply]
pektel 05:40 AM 11-30-2014
I just use this. Yes, it's cheap. Yes, I also carve sticks into marshmallow toasters with it. But my grandpa had the same knife, my dad has always carried one, and so have I. Simple Buck folding knife. I call it Old Faithful, because it's always there. It's the one thing I can't lose. I could lose my wallet, phone, and car keys, but somehow this is always in my pocket. I have no idea how long I've had it. But "since I was little" would be the best guess. I keep the blade sharp and clean. Every once in a while, I have to get rid of the pocket lint in it.

[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up