Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Vino Temp 102
Mirrorlure7m 12:36 PM 04-21-2009
Check your PM they are online for 300 in some places. Edit nevermind I just looked and the price is 400 now .. WOW
[Reply]
DPD6030 12:38 PM 04-21-2009
Originally Posted by kydsid:
Does anyone know if Vinos are still available at Target? I can only find them for about 400 online but none at Target.
I don't think Target has anymore. Months and months ago I searched about 50 Targets with no such luck. Craigslist or Eeeebay is probably your best bet right now :-)
[Reply]
Mirrorlure7m 12:45 PM 04-21-2009
Originally Posted by DPD6030:
I don't think Target has anymore. Months and months ago I searched about 50 Targets with no such luck. Craigslist or Eeeebay is probably your best bet right now :-)
Yeah I looked on ebay when I was about to get mine they never had the 28 bottle unit. Which is the one you want to get. I got mine for 300 less then a month ago but checked the website and it is 400 now. I should have bought two . Becuase I need another one since I filled mine up already.
[Reply]
kydsid 01:00 PM 04-21-2009
Well what is it that makes the VT28 so preferrable. From the current pricing I am thinking of spending a bit more for more room and get this new model.

http://www.vinotemp.com/View.aspx/29...perature-Zones
[Reply]
rizzle 01:40 PM 04-21-2009
Originally Posted by kydsid:
Well what is it that makes the VT28 so preferrable. From the current pricing I am thinking of spending a bit more for more room and get this new model.

http://www.vinotemp.com/View.aspx/29...perature-Zones
The reason the VT28 was so popular is it could be bought straight up for $199 and would go on sale at Target all the time for $139- $159. So it was cost/storage space primarily.

The one you have listed...you're about to pay 4 - 5 times what most all of us paid for the 28 for probably less storage space because of the dual zones.

:-)
[Reply]
kydsid 01:59 PM 04-21-2009
Originally Posted by rizzle:
The reason the VT28 was so popular is it could be bought straight up for $199 and would go on sale at Target all the time for $139- $159. So it was cost/storage space primarily.

The one you have listed...you're about to pay 4 - 5 times what most all of us paid for the 28 for probably less storage space because of the dual zones.

:-)
Thanks. Sounds like I moved back down to the lower 48 a bit too late. Well I'll keep looking as cooling is very much necessary were I am living now.
[Reply]
s15driftking 06:04 PM 04-21-2009
mayeb this retailer will blow them out for 199.00 again. i would suggest PM'ing him...

http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/showth...?t=9580&page=5
[Reply]
ECPrevatte 01:27 PM 04-22-2009
I bought a super cheap one on Ebay. It's a 6 bottle vinotemp for $30.00 shipped. It was brand new, not a scratch and dent one either. (I can direct you to the store ebay store if you are interested) I live in a college dorm so I needed something small. Shelves are being made for it, but so far it holds up really good. I don't have tons of cigars, or tons of space so this smaller one is perfect. Plus it won't break your wallet.

Nifty little sticker I made for the door: :-)
Little side sticker, because I can: :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up