Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Need to find/Want to buy: Palio cutter cheap
skullnrose 11:12 AM 04-25-2009
Bought mine from Mark at cigarmony a first class BOTL and customer service that can't be beat.
[Reply]
kzm007 11:10 PM 04-25-2009
Cigarmony it was; got me a silver Palio coming soon.

Thanks all - Kegan
[Reply]
groogs 11:32 PM 04-25-2009
Originally Posted by kzm007:
Cigarmony it was; got me a silver Palio coming soon.

Thanks all - Kegan
Great Choice.:-)
[Reply]
SmokinCozy 12:52 AM 04-26-2009
Originally Posted by adampc22:
isnt the guy that owns cigar solutions a inmate aswell?
(UPDATE)
yeh he is i just checked i pmed him about a palio a few weeks back
:-) and I also ordered my Avallo from him

http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/member.php?u=530
[Reply]
RonC 08:03 AM 04-26-2009
Originally Posted by icehog3:
I vote for supporting an Inmate, and skipping the 25 cent stand. :-) :-)
The stand that I include with the Palio is my metal stand that retails for $7.99.
The stand is becoming one of the more popular accessories that I sell, and it works very well.
[Reply]
icehog3 08:07 AM 04-26-2009
Originally Posted by RonC:
The stand that I include with the Palio is my metal stand that retails for $7.99.
The stand is becoming one of the more popular accessories that I sell, and it works very well.
Ron, I apologize if I offended, I have dealt with you in the past and your product and customer service were both wonderful. Just a bit of give and take between SPS and myself, and the stand was the innocent victim. I will take my foot out of my mouth now.
[Reply]
RonC 08:13 AM 04-26-2009
Ron, I apologize if I offended, I have dealt with you in the past and your product and customer service were both wonderful. Just a bit of give and take between SPS and myself, and the stand was the innocent victim. I will take my foot out of my mouth now.
nothing to aplogize for. its not your job to keep track of all the vendors, and I dont post a lot. it was just a good opportunity for me to advertise. Thanks, ron
[Reply]
SmokinApe 08:14 AM 04-26-2009
cigarmony.com would be my choice...
[Reply]
icehog3 08:16 AM 04-26-2009
nothing to aplogize for. its not your job to keep track of all the vendors, and I dont post a lot. it was just a good opportunity for me to advertise. Thanks, ron
I think you should advertise those custom foam inserts for the travel humidors, those things rock! :-)
[Reply]
bobarian 11:57 AM 04-26-2009
I think you should advertise those custom foam inserts for the travel humidors, those things rock! :-)
Do you have inserts that fit the Halliburton Ron?
[Reply]
SixPackSunday 12:09 PM 04-26-2009
Tom, I would leave your foot in, people might not recognize you otherwise :-)

glad to hear that I was supporting an inmate btw, even if I didnt realize it at the time.
[Reply]
icehog3 02:33 PM 04-26-2009
Originally Posted by SixPackSunday:
Tom, I would leave your foot in, people might not recognize you otherwise :-)
Wow, didn't realize I had the problem on a continual basis.
[Reply]
BamBam 02:34 PM 04-26-2009
I ordered my Palio through you Ron and I love that metal stand that you included.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up