Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>New Humi Purchase Q
cigar coach 08:32 PM 04-22-2009
OK folks, I've gone and done it! My humidores are full and I am considering buying a cabinet. After over a week of looking seemingly everywhere online, I found one I like at cigartoyz.com...the 2000 count display humi.

http://www.cigartoyz.com/_e/DISPLAY_..._Shipping_.htm

Price seems quite reasonable at $750 (shipping included). Has anyone dealt with cagartoyz before & if so what are your impressions about the quality & the shipping experience? Thanks for the help.
[Reply]
ca21455 08:35 PM 04-22-2009
Have not purchased from that vendor, but purchased a similar cabinet from cheaphumidors for about the same price with shipping.
[Reply]
68TriShield 05:30 AM 04-23-2009
I have not.
You might want to check in with the members here that sell and manufacture cabinet humidors.
I noticed the one you posted does not have active humidification.That's a pretty important feature imo.

I'm going to move this thread to accessory discussion forum.
[Reply]
pmp 10:05 AM 04-23-2009
I haven't seen that cabinet around before. Seems like a good price. I would want to see a sample before buying it. The quality is likely to be hit or miss on that since cost on that has to be very low. My comparable units are 599 and up without shipping and shipping will run you at least another 100 -200 depending on where you are.
[Reply]
cigar coach 07:47 PM 04-23-2009
Thanks guys.
Jeremy, I do like that cabinet! I am checking on some finances (trying to sell my home and buy another in the very near future) but I will get with you when I am ready to take the plunge.
[Reply]
CigarGuy88 08:25 PM 04-23-2009
sounds like a decent price to me
[Reply]
Up