Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Sports>The Calling out of BigDawgFan
theycallmedan'lboone 08:06 AM 11-14-2008
past 2 years them Georgia bulldogs have made fools out of my Auburn tigers. I Think this is the year it gets changed. What say you sir?

Don't worry Rizzle... You're next.
[Reply]
The Professor 08:07 AM 11-14-2008
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
The Professor 08:09 AM 11-14-2008
Oh goodness ... sorry ... that was just too funny.

Seriously, though ...

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Oh ... let me catch my breath. Gawd ... it hurts to laff. Okay.

Are you serious or delusional?
[Reply]
theycallmedan'lboone 08:10 AM 11-14-2008
Well I'm glad I could make some one's day. But I aim to take a fiver from bigdawgfan.
[Reply]
The Professor 08:14 AM 11-14-2008
Originally Posted by theycallmedan'lboone:
Well I'm glad I could make some one's day. But I aim to take a fiver from bigdawgfan.
Aim all you want -- ain't no ammunition in your gun!!! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Tombstone 08:16 AM 11-14-2008
Originally Posted by The Professor:
Aim all you want -- ain't no ammunition in your gun!!! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
:-):-) LOL
[Reply]
theycallmedan'lboone 08:21 AM 11-14-2008
hey somebody's got to pick the under-tiger.
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 08:26 AM 11-14-2008
past 2 years them Georgia bulldogs have made fools out of my Auburn tigers. I Think this is the year it gets changed. What say you sir?

Brother... I'm glad you've got the day off. I'm glad you are taking advantage of the day off and have a few drinks for breakfast. However, please ask a mod to take this down so you can save a few smokes. This ain't the year brother!!!:-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Tombstone 08:30 AM 11-14-2008
Originally Posted by Smokin Gator:
Brother... I'm glad you've got the day off. I'm glad you are taking advantage of the day off and have a few drinks for breakfast. However, please ask a mod to take this down so you can save a few smokes. This ain't the year brother!!!:-):-):-):-)
Kind of like it's not Florida's year against Alabama. hahah...joking it should be a good SEC championship game.
[Reply]
theycallmedan'lboone 08:30 AM 11-14-2008
:-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 08:33 AM 11-14-2008
Originally Posted by Tombstone:
Kind of like it's not Florida's year against Alabama. hahah...joking it should be a good SEC championship game.
I actually think we may beat Bama in the SEC championship. I can't imagine going 0-3 against them in that game. Now getting there without another loss is another story. I think we may pull a Gator and lose to either SC or FSU!!!

Thread jack over.
[Reply]
theycallmedan'lboone 09:40 AM 11-14-2008
I know the dawg man can't be scared!?! not of me and my Tigers?!?!
[Reply]
icehog3 09:49 AM 11-14-2008
I actually think we may beat Bama in the SEC championship. I can't imagine going 0-3 against them in that game. Now getting there without another loss is another story. I think we may pull a Gator and lose to either SC or FSU!!!

Thread jack over.
If we lose to FSU, the season is a failure for this Gator fan. :-)
[Reply]
The Professor 09:56 AM 11-14-2008
I know the dawg man can't be scared!?! not of me and my Tigers?!?!
He probably can't hear the faint, unthreatening "meow" from your little kittens.

:-)
[Reply]
Tombstone 10:49 AM 11-14-2008
Originally Posted by The Professor:
He probably can't hear the faint, unthreatening "meow" from your little kittens.

LOL!!!!!
[Reply]
theycallmedan'lboone 11:31 AM 11-14-2008
haha! y'all are killin me, but at least I can laugh at my current plight of .500
[Reply]
rizzle 12:07 PM 11-14-2008

Thread jack over.
Huh? You mean to tell me that for all these years I've just been dreaming that you guys beat us in 93, 94, and 96.

Hallelujah!!!

:-) :-)
[Reply]
rizzle 12:11 PM 11-14-2008
And don't worry dan'l, you know how to find me.:-)

We've got some other bulldogs to take care of tomorrow!! You hear me Sylvester??
[Reply]
The Professor 12:19 PM 11-14-2008
haha! y'all are killin me, but at least I can laugh at my current plight of .500
They say laughter is the best medicine ... and since you're rootin' for Auburn (and quailudes aren't made anymore) that's probably right.

[Reply]
BigDawgFan 12:31 PM 11-14-2008

In 2006 AU was ranked #5 and poor ol UGA came down and whipped that a$$ after having a SORRY year. History could repeat itself in reverse. BUT I DON'T THINK SO!!!!! I'll take your smokes Dan! I wonder how Tubberville will do coaching at Clempson next year. :-)

Originally Posted by icehog3:
If we lose to FSU, the season is a failure for this Gator fan. :-)
Could we PLEASE not have interuptions from those suffering from a Reptile Disfunction? :-)

Thread jack over.
@$%@!# Gator fans! I hope Bama puts up 50 on your sorry butts after you lose to Scar & FSU! :-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up