Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Discussion>Nutcracker strikes again!
CoffeeWaterBeer 07:56 AM 03-27-2015

Little did I realize my comment regarding band-aid being one of the flavors in Penzance would spawn such an awesome bomb from Neil. My wife and older son began googling numbers for the nearest place with a rubber room as I laughed while pulling band-aids and iodine cream from the package of faraway origin.

I can't say how much I appreciate this Neil. I did (as I mentioned to you) taste that flavor coming through which I hadn't picked up on the humble sample I had previously. I just remembered a day or two ago that I picked up something similar in a cigar. One of those Foundry doodads that come with the metal gear band had a strong iodine flavor that unlike Penzance, was more upfront and did not add to the enjoyment of the stick. I can't believe I had forgotten that experience, I may be closer to the rubber room than I thought.

The tobacco is quite a treat and will be savored, and the Brooke Pallson CD is very good. It makes a good soundtrack for this time of year as the cold slowly loosens it's grip.
[Reply]
Remo 08:16 AM 03-27-2015
Nicely done Neil :-)
[Reply]
The Poet 08:18 AM 03-27-2015
Neil be nuts. :-)
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 08:21 AM 03-27-2015
:-)
[Reply]
badbriar 08:51 AM 03-27-2015
Nice touch adding those band-aids! Well done guys!!!

:-)
[Reply]
WhiteMamba 08:55 AM 03-27-2015
It's the little things. :-)
[Reply]
shilala 12:08 PM 03-27-2015
Bad. Ass. :-)
[Reply]
The.Sheepdog 09:39 PM 03-27-2015
Band Aid. And people wonder about my aromatic choices!

and when did you happen to taste band aids before to be able to draw on that?

Fascinating!
[Reply]
Up