Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Tabacco's Baez
Fumador 06:23 PM 12-03-2008
Anyone bite on the Joe's special today? I am tempted but I have not tried them and I don't have much room to keep them.
[Reply]
TRicker 06:24 PM 12-03-2008
If I didn't have multiple boxes of cigars already enroute, I would have. I think these cigars are really good. Do it, you know you want to.
[Reply]
Fumador 06:37 PM 12-03-2008
Originally Posted by TRicker:
If I didn't have multiple boxes of cigars already enroute, I would have. I think these cigars are really good. Do it, you know you want to.
You know I want to but I am afraid. Just like I am afraid of getting that 5er of La Riqueza I have been eyeballing but I haven't tried them yet either.
[Reply]
TRicker 06:39 PM 12-03-2008
O man another awesome cigar *shoving a botl over the cliff* muahahaha
[Reply]
dunng 06:41 PM 12-03-2008
:-) Two great sticks! Do IT! Do IT! :-)
[Reply]
neoflex 06:50 PM 12-03-2008
In the past I would have no problem buying Pepin sticks in decent quantities blind but now I am hesitant. I love most of Pepins stuff but did not really enjoy the few La Riqueza #3s I had although I look forward to trying other vitolas to see if I have better results and I absolutely hated the couple of Vegas Cubanas I have had recently. If you have storage problems I would definitely think twice about buying a large amount of smokes you possibly may not enjoy and have a chance of sitting and just sucking up good storage space. I would love nothing more than to send a brotha further down the slope head first but I would rather see another BOTL/SOTL learn from my mistakes. It's a decent deal but only if you find out you like them.:-)
[Reply]
TRicker 06:52 PM 12-03-2008
The vegas cubanas I had seemed to be more mild, the TB's are nice and fullspicypepinesque!! I just made a new word!!
[Reply]
dunng 06:54 PM 12-03-2008
I agree they are very fullspicypepinesque! :-)

Not it is a real word, it was used more than once... :-)
[Reply]
Fumador 07:15 PM 12-03-2008
You guys are killing me! I have a G Cert for $100 with DPG's name written all over it. However, I already have a bunch of 601's which I absolutely love except for the reds, Cubao's which I love, Serie JJ maduro's, Benchmades, and a black and a blue. Decisions, decisions.

I also want to try other labels, which I do, but I have not decidedwhich direction I want to go. Any other input?
[Reply]
TomHagen 07:26 PM 12-03-2008
First, I am HUGE DPG fan!

Tatuajes, DPG, 601, La Aroma EDES, old Padillas, S. Criso... rock! I mean I smoke about one-third DPG (one-third Padron, one-third CC)

the Tabacos Baez I had really didn't do it for me, infact I chucked it just after the halfway point, which I almost never do. It had unpleasant initial spice that just mellowed into sour, wet cardboard. Not the typical delicios spice that mellows to rich flavor. This is a light bodied stick to be sure, but I have enjoyed the La Aromas EdEsp MUCH more (med bodied). :-)
Smoke what you like.
[Reply]
Fumador 08:09 PM 12-03-2008
Originally Posted by TomHagen:
First, I am HUGE DPG fan!

Tatuajes, DPG, 601, La Aroma EDES, old Padillas, S. Criso... rock! I mean I smoke about one-third DPG (one-third Padron, one-third CC)

the Tabacos Baez I had really didn't do it for me, infact I chucked it just after the halfway point, which I almost never do. It had unpleasant initial spice that just mellowed into sour, wet cardboard. Not the typical delicios spice that mellows to rich flavor. This is a light bodied stick to be sure, but I have enjoyed the La Aromas EdEsp MUCH more (med bodied). :-)
Smoke what you like.
I love all those you have mentioned. I think I will hold off on the 10er. I am sure it will come around soon. By then hopefully I will have tried one.
[Reply]
Up