Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Connecticut BOTL's Please Help on Where to Smoke
ir13 04:13 PM 12-01-2008
I will be coming home for the holiday's to the hartford/east hartford area and wanted to know if there were any BOTL nearby and where are some good places to smoke in CT. Last trip i made i had not taken up the hobby so any insite is appreciated.

Mods feel free to move this thread if it is not in the appropriate forum.
[Reply]
dunng 04:15 PM 12-01-2008
Azon will be open in Agawam, MA (right over the CT border) by then... we can have a MassHole HERF when you are in town!

Moe (MD4958) can fill you in on the CT shops... :-)
[Reply]
tenbaseg 04:18 PM 12-01-2008
Fire-n-Smoke in Southington has a nice lounge and walk-in humidor.

There's a couple of us on here from CT, let us know when you'll be here and maybe we can meet up for a smoke.
[Reply]
ir13 12:43 AM 12-02-2008
I will be there from the 18th to the 28th to the best of my knowledge and will be smoking everyday. Hoping that it is in the heat of a nice B&M but i will brave the elements if need be.
[Reply]
Doogie 06:55 AM 12-02-2008
Joe's smoke shop in RockyHill is also a nice place.
[Reply]
Doogie 06:59 AM 12-02-2008
Originally Posted by dunng:
Azon will be open in Agawam, MA (right over the CT border) by then... we can have a MassHole HERF when you are in town!

Moe (MD4958) can fill you in on the CT shops... :-)

let me know. i'll join you:-)
[Reply]
Mugen910 07:01 AM 12-02-2008
Originally Posted by ir13:
I will be coming home for the holiday's to the hartford/east hartford area and wanted to know if there were any BOTL nearby and where are some good places to smoke in CT. Last trip i made i had not taken up the hobby so any insite is appreciated.

Mods feel free to move this thread if it is not in the appropriate forum.
You're coming to New England and didn't tell me, Joey!?!?! Grrr....
[Reply]
dunng 07:06 AM 12-02-2008
Saturday and or Sunday HERF at Azon?
[Reply]
Gargoyle 07:52 AM 12-02-2008
Damn it, would love to make it. I seem to pull the trigger too early, only to find out there are other "plans" in the works with the wife or in-laws. :S A Tentative "YES" to making it this time!
[Reply]
Up