1 23 >
General Discussion>Apple Announces iPhone 4S
CigarNut 12:45 PM 10-04-2011

[Reply]
J0eybb 12:51 PM 10-04-2011
New Home Button?....OMG must have, NEED WANT...oh wait.... n/m
[Reply]
WittyUserName 12:53 PM 10-04-2011
The biggest announcement was the iOS5 software update. BBM style messaging WOOT WOOT
[Reply]
pektel 12:59 PM 10-04-2011
Originally Posted by J0eybb:
New Home Button?....OMG must have, NEED WANT...oh wait.... n/m
You wouldn't be saying that sarcastically if your home button only worked half the time (like mine) lol.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 01:04 PM 10-04-2011
Originally Posted by pektel:
You wouldn't be saying that sarcastically if your home button only worked half the time (like mine) lol.
My friends home button stopped working completely.
I've never had an issue.
I love my Iphone because of the OS!
It blows android away. I have both.
[Reply]
irratebass 01:05 PM 10-04-2011
I thought the Iphone5 was coming out?
[Reply]
kickerb 01:06 PM 10-04-2011
:-)

Apple just took 2 giant steps back in the phone market. SMH.

And yes, I am an iPhone user. But not after tonight, Galaxy S II here I come.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 01:09 PM 10-04-2011
Originally Posted by irratebass:
I thought the Iphone5 was coming out?
They will, this is just a filler phone to get people to upgrade and then when the IP5 is released you have to pay more to upgrade again:-)

Same thing they did with the IP3GS
[Reply]
loki 01:10 PM 10-04-2011
Originally Posted by kickerb:
:-)

Apple just took 2 giant steps back in the phone market. SMH.

And yes, I am an iPhone user. But not after tonight, Galaxy S II here I come.
in what way
[Reply]
irratebass 01:11 PM 10-04-2011
Hmmmm, well the reason I said that is because I thought it was being released this month or Nov.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 01:12 PM 10-04-2011
Originally Posted by irratebass:
Hmmmm, well the reason I said that is because I thought it was being released this month or Nov.
They have been pushing it back for some time, my Brother in Law keeps holding his breath!
[Reply]
emopunker2004 01:15 PM 10-04-2011
So this instead of the Iphone 5 eh?
[Reply]
kickerb 01:21 PM 10-04-2011
Originally Posted by loki:
in what way
Apple just barely got caught up with hardware specs (8mp camera? wow, what an improvement. dual-core? its about time. 2x Faster data? really? when u have folks like Verizion with exceptional 4G LTE network?). Which means they are still behind. We have to wait a whole year for the next spec bump. Buy then the other phone makers will have devices that will make the iPhone look like a jitterbug. Not to mention the size of the phone. If they really want people to make this a device that does it all, give me a bigger screen dammit!

The only thing the keeps the iPhone going is the reliable software.

of course, this is all my opinion, everyone has one :-) I have been an iPhone user for all iterations of the phone. Heck I still have my original iPhone. But this phone does nothing to keep me on the bandwagon.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 01:27 PM 10-04-2011
Originally Posted by kickerb:
Apple just barely got caught up with hardware specs (8mp camera? wow, what an improvement. dual-core? its about time. 2x Faster data? really? when u have folks like Verizion with exceptional 4G LTE network?). Which means they are still behind. We have to wait a whole year for the next spec bump. Buy then the other phone makers will have devices that will make the iPhone look like a jitterbug. Not to mention the size of the phone. If they really want people to make this a device that does it all, give me a bigger screen dammit!

The only thing the keeps the iPhone going is the reliable software.

of course, this is all my opinion, everyone has one :-) I have been an iPhone user for all iterations of the phone. Heck I still have my original iPhone. But this phone does nothing to keep me on the bandwagon.
I thought the same thing until I got a HTC inspire 4G. I considered not using my Iphone 4 anymore but after a few weeks I went back. The OS on the iphone is that much better it is worth using. The Inspire is faster I do admit and has a better camera, but it sucks to text with and to use the internet control and touch functions.
[Reply]
CigarNut 02:23 PM 10-04-2011
Originally Posted by CigarNut:
  • New Home button
They said a new home button but in the pictures it looks the same as the iPhone 4...
[Reply]
sikk50 02:58 PM 10-04-2011
Luckily my contract isn't up till next year, it's not even worth taking my moms upgrade like I had planned.
[Reply]
The Poet 03:10 PM 10-04-2011
Pre-engineered obsolencense jobs us again.
[Reply]
WittyUserName 03:19 PM 10-04-2011
I am not buying phone until I come back to America.....the iPhone 10 will be out :-)
[Reply]
BigCat 03:22 PM 10-04-2011
I'm buying one - I don't have an Iphone at the moment and think the 4 is pretty cool. I might as well get the amped up version. I figure if they called this thing a 5 everyone would be raving about it. It's probably bad marketing on apple's part, but it won't stop me.
[Reply]
CigarSquid 03:23 PM 10-04-2011
I still love my droid! Iphone, Never. I have heard different. I guess all depends on what you want/need in the phone.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up