Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
General Discussion>Thanks in advance for our 1st year
poker 03:55 PM 10-05-2009
With the October 14th date approaching us marking our 1st anniversary, I would like to extend a warm and sincere "THANK YOU" to every one of the members here at Cigar Asylum. I am proud to be a part of something that goes beyond being just another cigar forum in virtual space. Every one of the members here contributes something in making the Asylum unique in what it is today, and what it will become in the future.

It's been great & exciting first year for the Asylum. Many here have shared not only cigars, but also shared laughs, newborns, sadness, tears and many other things that go way beyond just being a cigar board.
I sincerely hope you all enjoyed the ride here as much as I have. My hopes are that you will continue to enjoy what we call home for many more years to come.

Thank you for all the memories

Kelly
[Reply]
md4958 03:58 PM 10-05-2009
I think it is we members that should be thanking the To11 for this wonderful place!
[Reply]
dunng 03:58 PM 10-05-2009
And a HUGE Thank You goes out to the ToE for making this possible! :-)
[Reply]
Scottw 03:59 PM 10-05-2009
Thank you Kelly and the rest of the team.
[Reply]
markem 04:06 PM 10-05-2009
To the big TOE, we offer you this salute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEm6B...om=PL&index=18

good luck with the EM-50 project
[Reply]
Tazziedevil 04:06 PM 10-05-2009
I like to say thanks for the asylum as well...

I live in a tiny place called Tasmania. I don't have a B&M here, and people who smoke cigars are few and far between. So the asylum gives me a place and talk about cigars and coffee with like minded people. So thanks to everyone for letting me have my say from time to time :-)
[Reply]
Giant & 49er Fan 04:53 PM 10-05-2009
... and Thank You!

:-)
[Reply]
Footbag 04:55 PM 10-05-2009
Doesn't feel like a year. Time flies when you're having fun! Thanks for giving us a place to... well... do what we do.
[Reply]
Old Sailor 04:55 PM 10-05-2009
:-):-):-) to the TOE!!!
[Reply]
TripleF 04:59 PM 10-05-2009
A BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG thank you to the founding God-Fathers :-)
[Reply]
Smokin Gator 05:07 PM 10-05-2009
Thanks to the TOE for creating a house and to all the inmates who make it home!!!
[Reply]
Jbailey 05:07 PM 10-05-2009
It's been a very interesting year with a lot of great smokes, friends, and memories.

A BIG thanks to the TOE!
[Reply]
Blueface 05:11 PM 10-05-2009
Congrats!!!
Amazing how quickly time goes by.
[Reply]
kayaker 05:12 PM 10-05-2009

Thanks to the TOE and all my other BOTLS and SOTLS for my favourite forum.
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
pnoon 05:23 PM 10-05-2009
Originally Posted by poker:
With the October 14th date approaching us marking our 1st anniversary, I would like to extend a warm and sincere "THANK YOU" to every one of the members here at Cigar Asylum. I am proud to be a part of something that goes beyond being just another cigar forum in virtual space. Every one of the members here contributes something in making the Asylum unique in what it is today, and what it will become in the future.

It's been great & exciting first year for the Asylum. Many here have shared not only cigars, but also shared laughs, newborns, sadness, tears and many other things that go way beyond just being a cigar board.
I sincerely hope you all enjoyed the ride here as much as I have. My hopes are that you will continue to enjoy what we call home for many more years to come.

Thank you for all the memories

Kelly
I'd like to echo Kelly's sentiments.

The TOE may have built the house but it is the membership that makes it a home.

Thank you all.
[Reply]
CasaDooley 05:35 PM 10-05-2009
God knows, this is my second home.:-)
HUZZAH to the ToE!
HUZZAH to my fellow BOTL's & SOTL's!
[Reply]
Volt 05:35 PM 10-05-2009
I'm no word smith like some we have in this little place we hang out but this says it best - :-)
[Reply]
captain53 05:37 PM 10-05-2009
I wish I had been participating for the full year but just joined up a couple of months ago. While I have viewed many forums on various topics of interest this is only the second one I actually signed up and participated in. It is a great bunch of friendly folks with lots of knowledge to share not only on smokes but everything from recipes to computers. I am honored to participate and appreciate the hard work done by the TOE to create it and keep the wheels rolling smooth. Great Job!:-)

[Reply]
Mr. Ed 05:45 PM 10-05-2009

Glad to be here, thank you to the Team of Eleven and all of the members big and small!
[Reply]
Mugen910 05:58 PM 10-05-2009
Originally Posted by md4958:
I think it is we members that should be thanking the To11 for this wonderful place!
Originally Posted by dunng:
And a HUGE Thank You goes out to the ToE for making this possible!
Originally Posted by markem:
To the big TOE, we offer you this salute

good luck with the EM-50 project
Originally Posted by pnoon:
I'd like to echo Kelly's sentiments.

The TOE may have built the house but it is the membership that makes it a home.

Thank you all.

So it is decided...the MOD used TOE so it's TOE :-)

Thanks for making this place our home...I can't wait to meet more BOTLs and SOTLs in the upcoming years.:-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up