Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
General Discussion>Holy crap...
loki 10:36 AM 06-08-2010
11 days till my wedding and I don't know what i'm smokin yet! I gota get on this.
[Reply]
bvilchez 10:40 AM 06-08-2010
Are you looking for CC or NC?
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
loki 10:46 AM 06-08-2010
either or. I gota dig through the humi and see what i have
[Reply]
theonlybear4CORT 10:47 AM 06-08-2010
WTF me too, congratulations!
[Reply]
loki 11:00 AM 06-08-2010
Originally Posted by sonic_mike:
WTF me too, congratulations!
popular day it seems.
[Reply]
kaisersozei 11:05 AM 06-08-2010
I love that you're only 11 days out and this is your most pressing issue :-) :-)
[Reply]
kelmac07 11:07 AM 06-08-2010
Originally Posted by kaisersozei:
I love that you're only 11 days out and this is your most pressing issue :-) :-)
:-) Nice! :-) :-)
[Reply]
loki 11:15 AM 06-08-2010
Originally Posted by kaisersozei:
actually not killing my mother or my wifes mother is the most pressing issue
[Reply]
JE3146 12:23 PM 06-08-2010
If you're like me, there wasn't time for anything.

Enjoy a good cigar at your rehearsal dinner because there aint gonna be any time to relax at the wedding itself.
[Reply]
KenyanSandBoa 12:29 PM 06-08-2010
Originally Posted by JE3146:
If you're like me, there wasn't time for anything.

Enjoy a good cigar at your rehearsal dinner because there aint gonna be any time to relax at the wedding itself.
That's what I've heard from pretty much everyone I've talked to. I'm getting married on September 24th this year and was hoping to have some smokes too...but it's not looking good. :-)
[Reply]
Big_Ern 12:44 PM 06-08-2010
I got married June 1st and there was no time on the actual day to relax and smoke a cigar. I smoked a Macanudo with my Dad the night before, but hey I was snorkeling 2 hours before my wedding.
[Reply]
JE3146 12:57 PM 06-08-2010
Originally Posted by KenyanSandBoa:
That's what I've heard from pretty much everyone I've talked to. I'm getting married on September 24th this year and was hoping to have some smokes too...but it's not looking good. :-)
The biggest thing was the photographer. Constantly dragging us away for pictures.

In hindsight with almost 2000 photos of the day, it's really nice because all we have now are photos and memories.

But it was a severe inconvenience the day of. Combine that with cake cutting, toasts, first dances, and mild coordination and thanking everyone for coming.

There really isn't time to smoke unless you're carrying one around with you, in which case it might be offensive to some guests.

The rehearsal dinner is low stress, low key and typically plenty of time to BS and chat with peeps. Light up the good one there. That's what I did and I didn't regret it one bit. Got to enjoy quality cigars with all my groomsmen and my dad.

Goodluck to both of you :-)

You won't need it, but it never hurts to say :-)
[Reply]
HK3- 01:13 PM 06-08-2010
I brought a range of smokes to my wedding. Some for me and my cigar buddies, and the others for the "just to have a cigar" crowd. :-)

Let us know what you take when you pick them out! :-)
[Reply]
loki 01:33 PM 06-08-2010
found a couple king b's that are a few years old...one of these maybe going with me...really really good
[Reply]
KenS 02:23 PM 06-08-2010
Originally Posted by HK3-:
I brought a range of smokes to my wedding. Some for me and my cigar buddies, and the others for the "just to have a cigar" crowd. :-)
Indeed you did :-). Them were some good sticks!!
[Reply]
Blueface 04:31 PM 06-08-2010
If you are having a traditional wedding/reception, no worries as you won't have time to smoke anything.
The day will be a blur.
As a wedding photographer having shot over 1,000 of them, I assure you the only cigars I ever saw lit at a wedding were sitting in ashtrays and gone to waste.
Enjoy it after the wedding.
[Reply]
loki 05:02 PM 06-08-2010
Originally Posted by Blueface:
If you are having a traditional wedding/reception, no worries as you won't have time to smoke anything.
The day will be a blur.
As a wedding photographer having shot over 1,000 of them, I assure you the only cigars I ever saw lit at a wedding were sitting in ashtrays and gone to waste.
Enjoy it after the wedding.
i'm not planning on busting out the cohibas or anything. I picked up a bundle of frescos that are my mooch sticks for people who don't smoke...i'm taking the bands off and telling people they're cubans. We're having our reception and ceremony at the same place so that gives us a bit more time vs running around taking pics. Plus we're having a herfing section...

the day before our rehearsal is early 1330hrs so we're going back to my folks place before the rehearsal dinner for cigars, beers and bullshit which is where I'll end up smoking a good one (party presidente is the current plan). Hoping to get a short story or v lancero at the wedding.
[Reply]
loki 09:46 AM 06-10-2010
i take this back....the dj is my biggest problem
[Reply]
Eagle53 09:59 AM 06-10-2010
Have you had your bachelor party yet? Bachelor party is the best time to enjoy a good cigar.
[Reply]
loki 10:23 AM 06-10-2010
Originally Posted by Eagle53:
Have you had your bachelor party yet? Bachelor party is the best time to enjoy a good cigar.
I haven't, and I probably won't do much more then hit the range and then smoke the night away probably alone. Though depending on when I have to be at the place we're getting married I may camp out under a tree and light one up
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up