Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Island (The other ones) Reviews>Oliva Serie V Lancero
Scottastic 12:12 AM 10-05-2009
Originally Posted by Slavac:
I'm the dissenter here, but this one does nothing for me. The flavor profile's too flat.
Really?! That surprises me... try the other one in a month or so.
[Reply]
Don Fernando 12:38 AM 10-05-2009
I smoked one last night and I got way way waaaaay too much pepper from it. It was like smoking a peppermill.
[Reply]
Veritas 03:43 AM 10-05-2009
Originally Posted by Starchild:
Nice review. I want to like the lancero more, but I tend to prefer the larger RG in the Oliva V line.
I agree. I had my first lancero from this line a couple of nights ago and was a little let down. I am a huge fan of the Serie V and was really looking forward to this stick. Maybe I built it up a little too much in my mind.

I'll burn another one in a few days now that I know what to expect. My guess is that I will enjoy the next one a little more since it doesn't have to live up to my imagined expectations.

Nice review. Great pics.
[Reply]
longknocker 04:22 AM 10-05-2009
Originally Posted by G.Elrod:
I agree. I had my first lancero from this line a couple of nights ago and was a little let down. I am a huge fan of the Serie V and was really looking forward to this stick. Maybe I built it up a little too much in my mind.

I'll burn another one in a few days now that I know what to expect. My guess is that I will enjoy the next one a little more since it doesn't have to live up to my imagined expectations.

Nice review. Great pics.
Olivas always smoke better after 6-12 months Rest, IMO!:-):-)
[Reply]
OHRD 08:11 AM 10-05-2009
I love that shape! You expect to see this powerhouse in a Torpedo...I like it!
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up