Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
All Cigar Discussion>If I could...
RevSmoke 06:12 PM 01-15-2022
...buy a box of my favorite cigars ($$$ is not a factor as it will be paid for by a generous benefactor) what would it be...

CC?
NC?
[Reply]
bruceolee 06:14 PM 01-15-2022
Originally Posted by RevSmoke:
...buy a box of my favorite cigars ($$$ is not a factor as it will be paid for by a generous benefactor) what would it be...

CC?
NC?
is money the only option in this or is time travel possible in this scenario? God bless you!
[Reply]
The Poet 06:27 PM 01-15-2022

CC?
NC?
Oui Oui!
[Reply]
RevSmoke 07:08 PM 01-15-2022
Originally Posted by bruceolee:
is money the only option in this or is time travel possible in this scenario? God bless you!
Has to be available now...
[Reply]
bruceolee 07:47 PM 01-15-2022
Anything pre-embargo La Corona. have always wanted to try if money is no issue otherwise with NC i'm perfectly happy with what i have and what i will try in the future. God bless you!
[Reply]
markem 08:12 PM 01-15-2022
I’m partial to PCs, so I would say the ‘19 Montecristo #4
[Reply]
kingcobradude 09:26 PM 01-15-2022
Either opus x, the fuente pinks, or liga privada feral flying pig
[Reply]
gravel 07:06 AM 01-16-2022
I’m pretty basic. I really enjoyed E.P. Carillo Pledge and La Historia over the break when I went to my local shop. I’d probably enjoy either one of those. That said, I’m still discovering what I like and don’t like. I definitely don’t like flavored cigars or ones with sweet tips.
[Reply]
longknocker 09:20 AM 01-16-2022
High End Davidoff For Me.:-):-)
[Reply]
sigsauer 09:43 AM 01-16-2022
CC

Partagas Serie D No 4

Dunhill Cabinetta but that's a pipe dream!
[Reply]
bruceolee 09:53 AM 01-16-2022
Originally Posted by longknocker:
High End Davidoff For Me.:-):-)
ooooh i should've said any cuban Davidoff! I stand by my choice though.
[Reply]
Brlesq 10:12 AM 01-16-2022
CC Monte Double Edmundos
[Reply]
RevSmoke 11:41 AM 04-01-2022

CC?
NC?
I did not answer my own question, so I believe that it is now time to do so!

CC - H.Upmann Mag50
NC - Padron 1926 Series 80th Anniversary Maduro

Although, there is another NC I'd choose over the Padron. They seem to be unavailable at this present moment, and have been for a bit, but I continue to hold out hope. What cigar would you take over that Padron?
La Flor Dominicana Litto Gomez Chisel (actually any size) This is a Dominican puro, with an incredible Dominican grown wrappper, and like I have said before, this is the cigar that Opus X aspires to be.

Peace of the Lord be with you.
[Reply]
Havanaaddict 12:04 PM 04-01-2022
Don Cándido 506 or 504 (auction only)

Currently available Cohiba Espléndidos:-)

Been 20 years since I have had an NC, but I used to like Opus X and Padrón 1964 Anniversary!
[Reply]
Havanaaddict 12:25 PM 04-01-2022

Although, there is another NC I'd choose over the Padron. They seem to be unavailable at this present moment, and have been for a bit, but I continue to hold out hope. What cigar would you take over that Padron?
La Flor Dominicana Litto Gomez Chisel (actually any size) This is a Dominican puro, with an incredible Dominican grown wrappper, and like I have said before, this is the cigar that Opus X aspires to be.

Peace of the Lord be with you.
Not sure if this is what you were talking about but I did find a sampler they show in stock. (I don't know this vendor so please check them out to make sure they are legit) https://cigarcountry.com/product/la-...sel-selection/

La Flor Dominicana Chisel Selection Box of (5) deferent Chisels $41.40
[Reply]
Havanaaddict 12:41 PM 04-01-2022
https://foxcigar.com
Shows the Double Ligero Chisel Natural in stock (5) Pack $45.99 Free shipping:-)
[Reply]
RevSmoke 01:33 PM 04-01-2022
Originally Posted by Havanaaddict:
Not sure if this is what you were talking about but I did find a sampler they show in stock. (I don't know this vendor so please check them out to make sure they are legit) https://cigarcountry.com/product/la-...sel-selection/

La Flor Dominicana Chisel Selection Box of (5) deferent Chisels $41.40
It is not the shape, although the chisel shape is incredibly fun, and my favorite shape size, that's not what this is about. I am not a fan of the ligero, or the double ligero. La Flor dominicana has a special cigar brand called Litto Gomez, he attached his name to this special line of cigars. It is a Dominican puro, and features a rapid leaf that is growing on the lido Gomez farm in the Dominican Republic..
[Reply]
Havanaaddict 03:44 PM 04-01-2022
Gotcha I understand now LFD LITTO GOMEZ DOMINICANO PURO looks like it was pretty special!!!
[Reply]
sigsauer 06:27 AM 04-02-2022
is it this one?
https://www.cigarplace.biz/all-brand...omez-diez.html
[Reply]
sigsauer 06:29 AM 04-02-2022
https://www.smokedaletobacco.com/la-...isel-puro.html
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up