Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>My Plans
bruceolee 04:19 PM 02-27-2022
So, with a growing collection of over 300 cigars and an overflow bin i have to start taking upgrade options a little more seriously. I'm going to be upgrading at al all in one cabinet humidor like a newair 840 or something close along with a powerful air purifier before the summer months hit us. I wouldn't have this problem is i could just manage my love of getting deals. The words of wisdom i can offer here is "all those 5 packs add up" especially when they throw in an extra stick like some retailers. Anyways, i was bored and it's kind of slow so i thought i'd talk about by future plans. Any words of wisdom would be helpful. God bless you all!
[Reply]
longknocker 04:32 PM 02-27-2022
Good Luck, Brother!:-). I Keep On Collecting The Latest & Greatest Sticks Even Though I Know I Can Never Smoke Or Give Away Enough To Make A Dent In My Inventory!:-):-)
[Reply]
bruceolee 04:47 PM 02-27-2022
That's why i run contests and do bombs here. I don't have anyone else in my life to share this hobby with so I almost have to send them away. it's also pretty fun to do as well. I can't discount that factor. God bless you brother!
[Reply]
G G 06:27 PM 02-27-2022
Originally Posted by longknocker:
Good Luck, Brother!:-). I Keep On Collecting The Latest & Greatest Sticks Even Though I Know I Can Never Smoke Or Give Away Enough To Make A Dent In My Inventory!:-):-)
sounds like it's time for a group bombing run on Mobile. :-)
[Reply]
gravel 02:17 AM 02-28-2022
Sounds like a good plan!
[Reply]
longknocker 03:45 AM 02-28-2022
Wait A Minute!!!:-)
[Reply]
longknocker 03:48 AM 02-28-2022
A Florida Bombing Run Sounds Much Better!:-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Up