Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Bedtime smoke
bruceolee 06:47 PM 01-28-2022
So, every night after watching some gameshows until 8pm I take my evening meds, make a cup of tea, and smoke a cigar. Last night it was a super partagas and tonight it's a quorum maduro - corona. What's your chill smoke that relaxes you into your evening? I usually pick a corona sized cigar myself. How about you? what are you smoking this evening? God bless you all!
[Reply]
Havanaaddict 07:42 PM 01-28-2022
Well I used to work PT at a cigar lounge so I did most of my cigar smoking at night. So 4 cigars from 7 to 11pm, funny thing I brought my own Cubans even though I could smoke anything I wanted at cost.
Fast forward I have a lounge with a ventilation system in my home funny thing is I don’t smoke during the day at all unless I’m at a herf with a bunch of friends. I head up to my lounge like you after couple of game shows at 8 PM. I smoke two cigars from 8 PM till 10 PM then head back downstairs to watch some recorded shows with the wife to 11pm. Most of the time it’s a couple of Robostos or a Corona Gorda and a robusto. But everything is fair game sometimes it’s a lancero, Piramides, Robusto extra sometimes 3 pc’s :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 08:54 AM 01-29-2022
I'm all over the map, although lately it's been PC sized cigars, especially Party Shorts. Smoking those as if they were Party Shorts. :-)

Wait, what? :-)
[Reply]
Up