Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Time to smoke.......again
bruceolee 03:57 PM 01-26-2022
So, i have a disease called cigar acquisitionitis and it's killing me. I said a week or so ago i have 250 cigars and it was time to smoke them down to about 150 before i would start rebuilding my collection and somehow smoking 3-5 cigars a day i've managed to get my collection down to 300. I have this curse of finding deals and buying one or two of them at a time. If this is my superpower then i'd rather have flight or super strength. Hi! My name os Jason and i have a problem!

God bless you all!
[Reply]
trogdor 05:30 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by bruceolee:
So, i have a disease called cigar acquisitionitis and it's killing me. I said a week or so ago i have 250 cigars and it was time to smoke them down to about 150 before i would start rebuilding my collection and somehow smoking 3-5 cigars a day i've managed to get my collection down to 300. I have this curse of finding deals and buying one or two of them at a time. If this is my superpower then i'd rather have flight or super strength. Hi! My name os Jason and i have a problem!

God bless you all!
LOL. Let us know when you get to the stage of needing to get ANOTHER cooler... AGAIN...

:-)
[Reply]
longknocker 05:56 PM 01-26-2022
Jason: When You're An Old Fart Like Me, You Have A Thousand In Your Collection & You Still Buy More!:-):-):-)
[Reply]
bruceolee 06:23 PM 01-26-2022
Originally Posted by trogdor:
LOL. Let us know when you get to the stage of needing to get ANOTHER cooler... AGAIN...

:-)
oh upgrades are planned for this year i guarantee you that. The humidors are getting really tight right now. I'm looking at the 24' version of this https://www.amazon.com/Antarctic-Sta...f_=as_li_ss_tl it's been getting good reviews online
[Reply]
trogdor 05:18 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by bruceolee:
oh upgrades are planned for this year i guarantee you that. The humidors are getting really tight right now. I'm looking at the 24' version of this https://www.amazon.com/Antarctic-Sta...f_=as_li_ss_tl it's been getting good reviews online
The 24 foot(!) version will certainly have some room for expansion. :-)

Seriously, though, enjoy!
[Reply]
Up