Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>Found out what we are having
Kneo 01:15 PM 11-26-2008
As some of you may know my wife Gina is pregnant with our second child. This pregnancy has been really tough on her for some reason and four weeks ago she found out preeclampsia. Which bascially means I am stuck with all the house cleaning and no sex until after the baby is born, which is 22 weeks away and then of course the six week waiting period afterward. So you can all guess how I am feeling right now.

Well on Monday we found out we are having another girl, I have to admit I was really disappointed with the news, almost to the point of depression over the last few days. However I am over it now and I am exicted to have another beautiful little girl join our family, while I will still long to have a boy I am thinking we are done after this one. I love my daughter to death as she is my pride and joy and now I get to have another one.

Though I might have to start talking to some of you gun experts for when the dating years start!
[Reply]
elderboy02 01:21 PM 11-26-2008
Congratulations! :-)
[Reply]
Mugen910 01:22 PM 11-26-2008
Health and happiness is really all I would wish for IMHO...but I do understand about the boy / girl thing. A friend of mine was a bit disappointed her 2nd child was a girl but in the end...Happy & healthy...best of luck to you brother...
[Reply]
rizzle 01:35 PM 11-26-2008
Congratulations brother!
[Reply]
Dooge 01:42 PM 11-26-2008
Congratulations!
[Reply]
DPD6030 01:43 PM 11-26-2008
Congrats fellow BOTL! I may see you online soon sometime on the xbox 360 (DCA Espionage is my s/n).
[Reply]
Kneo 01:43 PM 11-26-2008
I was pretty upset for a while, but your right healthy is very important. I am happy and can't wait until she is here. This last few weeks have just been bad to me, a lot of things haven't gone well but it is just a streak of bad luck and I will recover.

We already have a name picked out. She will Camyrn Paige. Camyrn for my step-dad who passed away last year due to cancer and Paige for my grandpa who passed away when I was 11.
[Reply]
Kneo 01:44 PM 11-26-2008
Originally Posted by DPD6030:
Congrats fellow BOTL! I may see you online soon sometime on the xbox 360 (DCA Espionage is my s/n).
Sounds good. I just beat GOW2 and now I am playing FO3.
[Reply]
Up