Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
General Discussion>XBOX 360 - Anyone Play These?
RHNewfie 07:03 PM 11-23-2008
I have a copy of Fable II now and was considering getting the latest version of Oblivion the Elder Scrolls. Any opinions on these or other RPG style games?

Thanks!!!!!
[Reply]
VirtualSmitty 11:33 PM 11-23-2008
Yes. We have a games thread in the entertainment forum. Go check it out, lots of good ideas there.
[Reply]
Shaerza 06:43 AM 11-24-2008
Oblivion was a kickass game. Some parts got a bit repetative, but it really doesnt get any better for that type of single player RPG
[Reply]
Footbag 06:49 AM 11-24-2008
Oblivion was awesome! Took me 120 hours to beat.
[Reply]
mugwump 12:33 PM 11-24-2008
Yep, I lost many hours of my life to Oblivion which is why I'm so hesitant to get Fallout 3 (it's from the same company). I just know that I would get sucked in again and waste way too much time.
[Reply]
Gargoyle 02:08 PM 11-24-2008
I loved the first Fable... have to try out Fable II. I love those games, but WoW on the PC is a major time-killer. (so is the wife!)
[Reply]
Volt 02:13 PM 11-24-2008
Originally Posted by mugwump:
Yep, I lost many hours of my life to Oblivion which is why I'm so hesitant to get Fallout 3 (it's from the same company). I just know that I would get sucked in again and waste way too much time.
You can speed run FO3 in prolly 50 hours but I am exploring as much as I can..... Many days have gone by :-) without seeing the wife
[Reply]
mugwump 06:29 PM 11-25-2008
Originally Posted by Volt:
You can speed run FO3 in prolly 50 hours but I am exploring as much as I can..... Many days have gone by :-) without seeing the wife
So what did I find in a Thanksgiving goody basket today but a GameStop gift card (as well as a bottle of Bourbon -- woo-hoo!). So now I have the game and am resisting opening it until after Thanksgiving otherwise I might forget to cook the turkey and whatnot. Can't wait.
[Reply]
Cigargal 06:34 PM 11-25-2008
I have been exploring Fallout world the last few weeks-just going section by section so I don't miss anything. Needless to say, I get a lot of grumbling from the spousal unit:-)

Fable II is a fun game-Oblivion rocks!

Gears of War for Christmas, baby!
[Reply]
Up