Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
All Cigar Discussion>Usa cigar association for troops
kiokicigars 03:42 PM 01-12-2009
Hello everyone. As we move into 2009 we all set goals, my goal is to start a few programs for the troops. I need some help from anyone that thinks they would be able to donate some time every week or so for the troops. First off this is a 100% non-profit program I am putting in place. I know with numbers of people helping that we can move faster and get more items.

1. I am looking into purchasing collection boxes for any member of this program to take to local stores, etc. and place the boxes there with a list of items they may need.
(I am working with Wal-Mart locally for example)

2. I am looking to also start a pen-pal relationship with forum members and troops that smoke cigars or not. You would be able to speak to them directly, send anything you want, etc.

Our goal is to get as many items for the troops need and we would be working with the USO on this project. You can also volunteer with your local USO as well.

I am putting together a cigar program shortly where the troops and purchase cigars we are having made in a Nicaraguan factory for "at cost".

If all goes well and we have enough volunteer members from here or anyone you know, I will be hosting an event in NJ or PA as a "welcome back" for a unit coming back end of summer 2009. We will also give all items donated to the USO to send over. Have door prizes, food, cigars, etc.

I AM TRYING TO PUT THIS TOGETHER SO ANY HELP FROM ANYONE, IDEAS, ETC. WILL HELP!

Please email me at sales@kiokicigars.com or PM me with any questions or suggestions.

AND SO ON

[Reply]
kiokicigars 07:11 PM 01-12-2009
Keep in mind that no money is requested from you....just a little time out of your week.

Thanks
[Reply]
Up