Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 49 of 59
« First < 39474849 5051 > Last »
Troops Room>BAF Cigar Club Banter
newcigarz 04:08 AM 05-29-2009
Originally Posted by snkbyt:
WE GOT MAIL.....thanks Tony and friends, got some smokes and some flavored stuff (man those tins are stinky)
LOL, yeah they are huh.

hope all are having a great BBQ, smokes & drinks w/family & friends
less than 30 days to go till stateside
:-)
[Reply]
OLS 10:18 AM 05-29-2009
Originally Posted by Old Sailor:
Me....AWOL from the shack herf.......not this year, no way no how.....can't wait till Aug.:-):-):-)
I am ready for August, too. I have a great joke at Alex's expense that would be in poor taste HERE, but funny as hell at the Shack. Guess you have to just keep wondering, Alex. :-):-)
[Reply]
SNKBYT 11:37 PM 05-30-2009
damn its been tough w/o net access these last 5 days......no mail since Tony's stink bomb:-)..........does anyone know if there are any inbound care packages inbound to my replacement FEKEM (Sgt Adams)?......I gave him all the leftovers I had and he (BCC) is running low on smokes...........hope all are well............last night was the big BBQ Herf w/Dust Off, we smoked alot of cigars, ate T-bone steak, burgers, sausage, wings ect and even had a jar of snkbyt sauce
hope to be home by the end of June and stateside by the the 25th
[Reply]
Fekum 03:36 AM 05-31-2009
Yeah, Last night was pretty awesome. There was at least 60 people there are the most packed time. Soldiers, Sailers, civilians, everyone. At the very end of the night we said goodbye to our great friend Tom. Our Battalion Commander presented him with an award, a certificate, and a flag flown on a medevac mission. It was really awesome. We probably went through 50 smokes easily. The food was great and the company was better. Thanks again to all of our supporters for making these types of events possible. We cant thank you enough. There were a few cameras out last night (unfortunately mine took a poop), and I will get my hands on them and post.
[Reply]
newcigarz 05:14 AM 05-31-2009
days......no mail since Tony's stink bomb:-).........
Hey I resemble that remark! :-)

Hopefully that little special smoke did not get ruined. :-)
[Reply]
Old Sailor 12:06 PM 05-31-2009
Salutes Sarge, sounds like it was a great herf!:-)
[Reply]
Old Sailor 02:10 PM 06-02-2009
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Fekum 11:24 AM 06-03-2009
Tonight, a Buddy of mine and I went to the Tiki hut and smoked a Cusano 18 and and Paddila '68. Awesome smokes. Good times.
[Reply]
abnCPT 05:17 PM 06-03-2009
I spent 15 months all over Afghanistan back in 07-08 including a few weeks in BAF. I wish I woulda known about the Tiki Hut and all the cigar smokers there! You all supported my cigar efforts down at KAF (kandahar air field) and that was mucho appreciated as well. Back stateside for a while for some training, then it's back down range...
All you guys at BAF (and everywhere else)-stay safe! And make sure you have on your reflective belts!:-)
[Reply]
Old Sailor 09:05 PM 06-06-2009
:-):-)
[Reply]
newcigarz 05:32 AM 06-07-2009
Originally Posted by Fekum:
Tonight, a Buddy of mine and I went to the Tiki hut and smoked a Cusano 18 and and Paddila '68. Awesome smokes. Good times.
:-)
[Reply]
Fekum 06:00 AM 06-07-2009
Whats up everyone? Last night's BAF Cigar Club Herf was awesome. We had a few nooooobs show up. A Marine female smoker, who liked the "stinky" smokes (Leon Jimenes Winter Wind) and of course she had a few stoggies with the Devil Dog on them (she wouldnt admit it but they sucked, go Army). Most of the regulars showed up, plus a few that just got back off of leave. Speaking of leave, I go on leave in 8 days! Greasy001 will be holding down the fort for me while I'm gone. I still don't have a camera but I'm going to look for one on leave so I can get some pics up here. Oh yeah, we had a few guys playing guitar and singing! It was a really good time. As always, thanks so much to everyone that's helped to support our wonderful hobby.
[Reply]
SquareNoble 01:26 PM 06-07-2009
Fekum,

Was that female Marine a LT? I've been to a couple of those BAF herfs.
[Reply]
tobii3 04:30 PM 06-07-2009
Heads up!!

I have two inbound - CPT and E-7 (both Army)- They were instructed to ask for the "Tiki Hut" when they arrive on BAF. They should be arriving around oh-dark-thirty tomorrow night!!
[Reply]
Fekum 09:26 PM 06-12-2009
Originally Posted by SquareNoble:
Fekum,

Was that female Marine a LT? I've been to a couple of those BAF herfs.
No, she was an E-5
[Reply]
Fekum 10:57 AM 06-13-2009
Whats up everybody? Tonight was our weekly BAF Cigar Club Herf. We had a nice turn out. A few guys brought a little extra since our stock is a little low. We had a great time. I brought out a pic of my "Champion Brown Trout" if you know what I mean. Everyone got a kick out of that. Tonight was my last Herf until I get back from leave. Im attaching a couple of pics. Sorry about the quality, I had to use my camera on my phone (it SUCKS!). Thanks so much to all of you that make these events possible. This is my third year-long deployment and it has been the most relaxed yet thanks to you. A good stoggie after a days work is all I need to chill out.
Attached: Photo_061309_004.jpg (83.1 KB) Photo_061309_005.jpg (78.3 KB) 
[Reply]
SNKBYT 07:40 AM 06-15-2009
quick update....I have 1 more herf w/the BCC, thanks for all the support over the past 10 months........should be home by months end enjoying a smoke with drink........see y'all soon
[Reply]
Old Sailor 07:40 PM 06-15-2009
:-):-) Good hearing from ya Alex.....Comeon Shack:-)
[Reply]
SNKBYT 02:14 AM 06-20-2009
tonight will be my last herf here on Bagram with the "BAF CIGAR CLUB".....thanks again for all the support over my deployment and for taking care of the guys I leave behind.....I should be making calls on my cell by this time next week from MS and will be home in FL by the 4th (if not sooner)

:-)to all and herf stateside with you soon
[Reply]
WildBlueSooner 04:35 AM 06-20-2009
tonight will be my last herf here on Bagram with the "BAF CIGAR CLUB".....thanks again for all the support over my deployment and for taking care of the guys I leave behind.....I should be making calls on my cell by this time next week from MS and will be home in FL by the 4th (if not sooner)

:-)to all and herf stateside with you soon
Congrats Alex...you done good :-)
[Reply]
Page 49 of 59
« First < 39474849 5051 > Last »
Up