Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Now I have done it...
MrClean 09:14 PM 03-21-2014
Looking good Mack! :-)
[Reply]
badbriar 09:25 PM 03-21-2014
Mack... You need to join the Rolodex List to be able to post about your wineador! Better get your info in ASAP before the cigar police come and raid your stash!
:-)
[Reply]
azar 08:23 AM 03-22-2014
Originally Posted by badbriar:
Mack... You need to join the Rolodex List to be able to post about your wineador! Better get your info in ASAP before the cigar police come and raid your stash!
:-)
I don't have enuff posts yet
[Reply]
azar 04:10 PM 03-26-2014
Well now I know why it was $50.00 the T* is all over the place no regulation at all and you guessed it RH follows? But unplugged and T* and RH rock solid. 68* with an RH of 65% for 48hrs. now. I am going to work on it for the next week getting glides in and pull handles. This past weekend was filled with 550 cement pavers so the humidor went on the wait for it list. It will be complete in a week then I will show you boys it ain't empty!
Mack
[Reply]
badbriar 05:04 PM 03-26-2014
If the peltier unit is shot, there's a good how to replace it on YouTube. They are probably all made in the same factory and are cheap...about ten bucks. Only a few minutes to replace.
[Reply]
azar 09:19 PM 03-26-2014
Originally Posted by badbriar:
If the peltier unit is shot, there's a good how to replace it on YouTube. They are probably all made in the same factory and are cheap...about ten bucks. Only a few minutes to replace.
I will check it out Thanks
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up