Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
All Cigar Discussion>pardon locally rolled?
barbourjay 05:19 PM 12-04-2008
anyone in the miami area been to the padron factory? do they still roll fumas and several cheap bundle cigars there? prices or any info would be great.
[Reply]
DrDubzz 06:22 PM 12-04-2008
pardon? I didn't catch that :-)
[Reply]
barbourjay 07:35 PM 12-04-2008
could someone edit the title. i was typing to fast again.
[Reply]
Genetic Defect 07:42 PM 12-04-2008
I don't think Pardon is rolling Fumas anymore. I'm likely wrong
[Reply]
barbourjay 07:43 PM 12-04-2008
Originally Posted by Big Vito:
I don't think Pardon is rolling Fumas anymore. I'm likely wrong
i don't see anywhere you can order them online at all. they have all been out for who knows how long.

i heard a rumor they are available locally though and wanted to try to verify it.
[Reply]
Genetic Defect 07:49 PM 12-04-2008
Originally Posted by barbourjay:
i don't see anywhere you can order them online at all. they have all been out for who knows how long.

i heard a rumor they are available locally though and wanted to try to verify it.
check with blueface :-)
[Reply]
Mr.Maduro 05:25 AM 12-05-2008
Padron Fumas are long gone. You may get lucky and stumble on a box or two in local places, but Padron no longer makes them. I've heard that they actually sell their scraps and short-filler to other cigar rollers. Not completely sure about that though.
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 08:46 AM 12-05-2008
Originally Posted by Mr.Maduro:
Padron Fumas are long gone. You may get lucky and stumble on a box or two in local places, but Padron no longer makes them. I've heard that they actually sell their scraps and short-filler to other cigar rollers. Not completely sure about that though.
You are correct Patrick. I loved the Padron Fuma. :-)
[Reply]
barbourjay 12:23 PM 12-05-2008
Originally Posted by NCRadioMan:
You are correct Patrick. I loved the Padron Fuma. :-)
i just got a few bundles. i found a line on them from a lady in miami and she buys them from a few local shops. she said padron pulled them from their national line of sales because they were taking sales and that they only sell them locally. now if i could get someone to verify that info then maybe i can get a group buy going.
[Reply]
Mr.Maduro 12:31 PM 12-05-2008
i just got a few bundles. i found a line on them from a lady in miami and she buys them from a few local shops. she said padron pulled them from their national line of sales because they were taking sales and that they only sell them locally. now if i could get someone to verify that info then maybe i can get a group buy going.
Bundles? The Padron Fumas I have come in varnished cedar boxes. Are you sure these are the same cigars? Do they have the black Padron bands on them?
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 12:34 PM 12-05-2008
I know that local cafeteria's down there sold them in yellow cardboard boxes. I missed out on getting a few boxes a few years ago.

[Reply]
barbourjay 12:38 PM 12-05-2008
Bundles? The Padron Fumas I have come in varnished cedar boxes. Are you sure these are the same cigars? Do they have the black Padron bands on them?

i'll know today. they are in a yellow carton with plastic on top. i'll post pics when i get home as they should be there waiting on me. as i said these were locally bought recently so the packaging could be different but it's the same yellow box as pictured above except it says FUMAS on it.
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 12:43 PM 12-05-2008
i'll know today. they are in a yellow carton with plastic on top. i'll post pics when i get home as they should be there waiting on me. as i said these were locally bought recently so the packaging could be different but it's the same yellow box as pictured above except it says FUMAS on it.
Yeah, if my memory serves me correctly, they made several sizes in these boxes.
[Reply]
Mr.Maduro 12:43 PM 12-05-2008
Originally Posted by NCRadioMan:
I know that local cafeteria's down there sold them in yellow cardboard boxes. I missed out on getting a few boxes a few years ago.

See the Cazadores I haven't had :-)

I'll try to post pics of the boxes of Fumas I have later when I get home.

Edit.... they look like this....

[Reply]
barbourjay 12:48 PM 12-05-2008
See the Cazadores I haven't had :-)

I'll try to post pics of the boxes of Fumas I have later when I get home.

Edit.... they look like this....

yeah those are the ones i use to get from online ordering before they discontinued it on a national sales level. these are different which makes me believe they are still available but only locally.
[Reply]
Mr.Maduro 12:49 PM 12-05-2008
Keep me posted about the possible group buy.
[Reply]
barbourjay 12:50 PM 12-05-2008
Keep me posted about the possible group buy.
it will be cheap. it's like 55 for the bundle, rofl :-)
[Reply]
barbourjay 03:18 PM 12-05-2008
didn't show up today. should be here tomorrow. sometimes 2 days is 3 days with priority.
[Reply]
beamish 04:42 PM 12-05-2008
it will be cheap. it's like 55 for the bundle, rofl :-)
I would be in for 2 bundles...:-)
[Reply]
Genetic Defect 04:44 PM 12-05-2008
fakes :-)
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up