Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
General Discussion>Cruise
CigarSquid 07:48 AM 10-11-2011
Just booked a cruise for the wife and I. Not till next year, but it will be during Halloween. It is the Mexican Riviera Cruise.

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico are the stops.

Can't wait. We did our first cruise last year with the family, Just a 3 day one. It was awesome!
[Reply]
mosesbotbol 07:56 AM 10-11-2011
Sounds fun. Can you smoke cigars onboard?
[Reply]
CigarSquid 08:09 AM 10-11-2011
The last one I was one, yes outside. This ship has a cigar bar/lounge. It's called Robusto Lounge.. So I am excited.
[Reply]
IBQTEE1 01:03 PM 10-11-2011
I would love to do the same cruise. Have a good time!!
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 01:04 PM 10-11-2011
Sounds like a great time, I would love to sit on a cruise ship smoking cigars!
[Reply]
CigarNut 02:01 PM 10-11-2011
Originally Posted by garryyjr:
Just booked a cruise for the wife and I. Not till next year, but it will be during Halloween. It is the Mexican Riviera Cruise.

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico are the stops.

Can't wait. We did our first cruise last year with the family, Just a 3 day one. It was awesome!
What cruise line?

My wife are heading out on a Mexican Riveria cruise in November with some friends -- it will be his 50th birthday. We figure there will be a lot of tequila involved :-)

We are going on Disney Cruise Line -- The Disney Wonder. They do not have a cigar lounge but they allow cigars on deck and you can also smoke on your verandeh (if you have one).

It is a 7 day cruise with two stops -- Cabo (two days) and Puerto Vallarta.

Can't wait! :-)
[Reply]
CigarSquid 02:07 PM 10-11-2011
Through Carnival. Sounds exactly the same.
[Reply]
CigarSquid 06:59 PM 10-11-2011
Originally Posted by CigarNut:
What cruise line?

My wife are heading out on a Mexican Riveria cruise in November with some friends -- it will be his 50th birthday. We figure there will be a lot of tequila involved :-)

We are going on Disney Cruise Line -- The Disney Wonder. They do not have a cigar lounge but they allow cigars on deck and you can also smoke on your verandeh (if you have one).

It is a 7 day cruise with two stops -- Cabo (two days) and Puerto Vallarta.

Can't wait! :-)
I see you are from Beaverton. How are you getting to LA/Long Beach?
[Reply]
CigarNut 07:55 PM 10-11-2011
Flying into LAX; Disney has a shuttle that picks us up at the airport. We have been on several Disney cruises and are very happy with them.
[Reply]
irratebass 04:02 AM 10-12-2011
Very cool Garry, don't forget to shop for cigars on your trip
[Reply]
CigarSquid 06:31 AM 10-12-2011
I am curious to see what the ship has on board.. But not in Mexico.
[Reply]
irratebass 07:02 AM 10-12-2011
I was talking about actually getting off the boat and shopping.
[Reply]
CigarSquid 07:08 AM 10-12-2011
I'm scared. I'm still a newb and not sure if I will know the difference in those BS sticks. I do remember, in ensenada they had a shop that had a walk in humi. They also had a guy selling them on the street.

We bought some from the shop. That is right around the time I got into them.
[Reply]
irratebass 07:33 AM 10-12-2011
Originally Posted by garryyjr:
I'm scared. I'm still a newb and not sure if I will know the difference in those BS sticks. I do remember, in ensenada they had a shop that had a walk in humi. They also had a guy selling them on the street.

We bought some from the shop. That is right around the time I got into them.
Just take a chance brother, if anything you will have a cool experience to share.
[Reply]
CigarSquid 07:36 AM 10-12-2011
Yea, true. For sure I will buy them from the Shop.. unless I can work the guy down to a great deal on the street.
[Reply]
GoodFella 07:43 AM 10-12-2011
i just got back from a cruise about 2-3 weeks ago. left out of PR had a blast. also got to herf in FL with 2 great guys form CA
[Reply]
CigarNut 08:01 AM 10-12-2011
According to the LCdH website there are LCdH shops in both Cabo and Puerto Vallarta. I'v been to the one and Cabo and while expensive it is really nice.
[Reply]
CigarSquid 01:21 PM 10-12-2011
Originally Posted by CigarNut:
According to the LCdH website there are LCdH shops in both Cabo and Puerto Vallarta. I'v been to the one and Cabo and while expensive it is really nice.
Good selection?
[Reply]
CigarSquid 01:23 PM 10-12-2011
Also, where did you see the shops listed?
[Reply]
CigarSquid 06:58 PM 01-13-2012
What a Friday the 13th. Got a call from our travel agent. She had received a email yesterday stating.. Our cruise has been cancelled. It has been chartered out!

Either refund or pick new dates. We just picked a month before the original date. Ducks though, we really wanted to go during Halloween.

I want to know who booked the whole ship?!
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up