Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 33
< 12 3412 > Last »
Entertainment>What is the last concert you've seen?
physiognomy 06:11 PM 11-02-2008
Concerts have been few & far between for me of late... Last show I saw was Xavier Rudd in Sept. Great guy to see live & I will definitely plan on seeing him again when I can.
[Reply]
Bruzee 06:21 PM 11-02-2008
I went to the Mayhem tour this last summer. There was a total of somewhere like 40 bands there. It included the likes of Slipknot, Disturbed, Rise Against & The Vandals... It was 113* outside on the black top.... I got fried, but good times were had by all.
[Reply]
chippewastud79 06:45 PM 11-02-2008
Dave Matthews Band in the first concert at the "New" Busch Stadium. :-)
[Reply]
Mr.Maduro 05:58 AM 11-03-2008
The Killers last friday night. (10/24) Next up. The Toadies this Thursday 11/6!! :-)
[Reply]
SmokeyNL 06:28 AM 11-03-2008
Living colour last friday with Don Fernando, had a great time.
[Reply]
Don Fernando 06:32 AM 11-03-2008
you should have been there saturday Simon, i decided to join the youngsters in the moshpit :-)
[Reply]
ucla695 06:54 AM 11-03-2008
I saw the Gypsy Kings at the Greek in L.A. They are great live and a great time was had by all. One of my favorite parts about this venue is having a picnic before the concert. We had some great food and wine, then capped it off with a nice cigar!!
[Reply]
elderboy02 07:43 AM 11-03-2008
Van Zant/Gretchen Wilson concert a year or two ago.
[Reply]
theycallmedan'lboone 07:50 AM 11-03-2008
Kellie Pickler
Rodney Atkins
Taylor Swift...
I was actually working that concert so I don't know if it qualifies... Kellie Pickler and Taylor swift were outrageously annoying, Rodney Atkins put on a pretty good show.
[Reply]
mrreindeer 08:03 AM 11-03-2008
Originally Posted by Don Fernando:
i decided to join the youngsters in the moshpit :-)
Nice! Ain't nothin' like a good pit.

Originally Posted by ucla695:
I saw the Gypsy Kings at the Greek in L.A. They are great live and a great time was had by all. One of my favorite parts about this venue is having a picnic before the concert. We had some great food and wine, then capped it off with a nice cigar!!
I freaking love the Greek too. We were supposed to go see Journey / Cheap Trick / Heart there last month but our contact fell through with the tickets, dabnabit. We saw Firehouse / Quiet Riot / Ratt / Cinderella there about two years ago.

Last show we went to was Sebastian Bach (Skid Row) / DOKKEN / POISON in Pittsburgh in August. Freaking rocked!

ImageImage Image
[Reply]
mrreindeer 08:04 AM 11-03-2008
Originally Posted by theycallmedan'lboone:
Kellie Pickler and Taylor swift were outrageously annoying, Rodney Atkins put on a pretty good show.
but Pickler is HOT!
[Reply]
Vitis 08:39 AM 11-03-2008
Recently : Return to Forever, GypsyKings, Steely Dan, Motley Crue

Tonight: Get out the Vote show with Tom Morello, Mike McCready and Shadow '86, Boots Riley, and Stone Gossard.

Originally Posted by robofan:
The last rock concert I attended was in 1990.
Opening act: Guns N' Roses
Headliner: Arrowsmith
that was an amazing show. I caught it at Great Woods in Ma. Went to see Guns, but left realizing that Aerosmith was one of the greatest live shows you can see.

~Vitis
[Reply]
Seanohue 02:52 PM 11-03-2008
Last one I saw was (palindrome!) Rush in June at Hershey Park. Poor Geddy, just can't hit those high notes anymore.
[Reply]
Starscream 03:11 PM 11-03-2008
Ozzfest '07 in Raleigh, NC
[Reply]
CBI_2 05:43 PM 11-03-2008
Originally Posted by Gargoyle:
Saw a bunch of bands at the Rock the Ink tour in Providence a week ago... Killswitch Engage, Shadows Fall, Tantric, etc.

Seening Nine Inch Nails next weekend.

Trying to score some tix to Mudvayne, Ten Years & Snot in December

January has a nice lineup with Cradle of Filth, Satyricon & Septic Flesh at the Worcester Palladium
:-) I can see that most any day I want. :-)

But seriously last one I saw was a couple of years ago, Alan Parsons Project. Enjoyed it immensely.
[Reply]
cigarwife 10:04 PM 11-03-2008
Originally Posted by robofan:
The last rock concert I attended was in 1990.

Opening act: Guns N' Roses
Headliner: Arrowsmith

Lately the only concerts I attend are put on by the Detroit Symphony Orchestra.
I would have loved to have seen that!

I know you guys will be jealous...but the last concert I saw was NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK!!

It was embarrassing, I almost had to go in disguise, but it was fun! Brought me back to my younger days! :-)

Before that was Earth, Wind and Fire with Chicago and the Rock the Mic Tour!
[Reply]
Whee 10:19 PM 11-03-2008
Six weeks ago saw Journey/Heart/Cheap Trick.

Had never seen Heart before. Those chicks still rock!! always had a thing for Nancy.

Cheap Trick is just the local band 'round these parts.

Journey sounded pretty darn good with the new guy.
[Reply]
CBI_2 10:38 PM 11-03-2008
Originally Posted by illinoishoosier:

Had never seen Heart before. Those chicks still rock!! always had a thing for Nancy.

Ditto!:-) He Shoots. He scores.
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 10:54 PM 11-03-2008
Saw Godsmack last summer. Head banged til it fell off.
[Reply]
icehog3 11:42 PM 11-03-2008
Originally Posted by illinoishoosier:

Too funny...I saw all 3 of those bands in one show (with Ted Nugent as well) in Milwaukee in 1979! :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 33
< 12 3412 > Last »
Up