hotreds 09:03 AM 01-24-2013
you need to change your name to "Slenderboy!"
[Reply]
elderboy02 08:28 AM 02-07-2013
Down 117 pounds:

[Reply]
Bondo 287 09:46 AM 02-07-2013
Nice Job SlenderDan !
Over here it's good to have the treadmill running again. I blew it up last Saturday. I was mad, but also cracking up because I had just upped my game to the next level when I fried it ! I put a replacement motor and speed controller in it yesterday. Hopefully now it can keep up with old man :LOL
[Reply]
Commander Quan 09:57 AM 02-07-2013
Dan can you please describe what this plan entails? I have to be honest when I first read this thread last year my :-) detector was going off like crazy. You have obviously had excellent results from the program so could you shed some light on how it's supposed to work? I've searched, but the web is so full of fake reviews and scam warnings I'd like to hear it from someone who's done it.
[Reply]
elderboy02 10:11 AM 02-07-2013
Originally Posted by Commander Quan:
Dan can you please describe what this plan entails? I have to be honest when I first read this thread last year my :-) detector was going off like crazy. You have obviously had excellent results from the program so could you shed some light on how it's supposed to work? I've searched, but the web is so full of fake reviews and scam warnings I'd like to hear it from someone who's done it.
Absolutely... I am a Certified Health Coach with Take Shape for Life so I can definitely answer any questions you have. The program is very simple, it is called the 5&1 Plan. There is no need to count calories, carbs, etc. All you have to do is eat food and you will lose weight (approximately 2-5 lbs a week). You eat 5 meal replacements and 1 Lean and Green meal each day. You eat every 2-3 hours, so you do not go hungry. The program is very cheap because you basically shift your money from the grocery store, fast food restaurants, etc and transfer it to TSFL. I found that I save money by being on the plan.

There are over 70 different meal replacements available (bars, pancakes, shakes, soft bake items, drinks, soups, chilis, stews, cereal, pretzels, puffs, eggs, mac & cheese, ice cream, oatmeal, puddings, etc.) and honestly, they are delicious. I was the worlds pickiest eater before I started this program, and now I love the food. They even have chocolate chip cookies and brownies! You could eat 5 cookies a day if you wanted :-)

The lean and green meal is a meal that you make on your own. Basically, you want 5-7 cooked ounces of lean protein. You can have steak, pork, chicken, turkey, fish, etc and 1.5 cup of vegetables. Normally I eat steak, porkchops, tilapia, salmon, turkey, chicken, green beans, broccoli, salad, cauliflower, etc.

Once you hit day 3 on the program, you enter fat burning mode and you get a ton of energy. I have never had as much energy in my life as I do now.

If you are interested, let me know. I can get you free boxes of meals when you sign up under me, and I will be your personal Certified Health Coach :-)
[Reply]
Commander Quan 11:05 AM 02-07-2013
Sorry. I didn't want the sales pitch, I am actually curious about the How and the Why.

It sounds like a calorie restricted low GI diet.

I know it's unimportant because someone has already done all the work when they prepared the meals, but do you have any idea what the target macro nutrient breakdown should be for the day?

At what point do you transition from the prepackaged meals to your own cooking, and what does TSFL recommend eating at that point?
[Reply]
elderboy02 11:58 AM 02-07-2013
Originally Posted by Commander Quan:
Sorry. I didn't want the sales pitch, I am actually curious about the How and the Why.

It sounds like a calorie restricted low GI diet.

I know it's unimportant because someone has already done all the work when they prepared the meals, but do you have any idea what the target macro nutrient breakdown should be for the day?

At what point do you transition from the prepackaged meals to your own cooking, and what does TSFL recommend eating at that point?
Once you reach your goal weight and are done with the fat burning state you enter the Transition phase where you start to eat fruit again, as well as the higher starch vegetables that you eliminated in the fat burn phase. You also can start to eat whole grains again. Once transition is done, you enter the maintenance phase where you keep the weight off for good. You might eat just a couple of the meal replacements and the rest of the day you eat healthier meals. This program basically teaches you how to eat properly your entire life. :-)
[Reply]
Commander Quan 12:28 PM 02-07-2013
Gotcha. Glad it's working out for you. You look good.
[Reply]
elderboy02 07:56 AM 03-15-2013
Here are some recent pictures:

[Reply]
irratebass 08:38 AM 03-15-2013
Gangsta!
[Reply]
pnoon 10:31 AM 06-27-2013
Originally Posted by Peter007:
You have done a great job and I really apprciate that.But I think that is not enough. You should take more care about your weight. Mean you have need to cut off more fat from your body.
I think you need to respond to the PM I sent you and the questions others have directed to you.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
« First < 234
Up