Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Wine, Beer, and Spirits>Jack Daniels
PhotoOPmike 08:51 AM 04-08-2011
I'm not trying to start a debate! Everyone has their taste, but I just can't help but comment on what I personally think is the BEST from the Jack Daniel's family... SINGLE BARREL JACK! :-)

Even the bottle has a nice style to it!

Is there anyone else who has the same feelings as I?

Mike
[Reply]
awsmith4 09:00 AM 04-08-2011
I agree, the best Jack Daniel's product I have tried is is the Single Barrel
[Reply]
N2 GOLD 10:28 AM 04-08-2011
Originally Posted by PhotoOPmike:
I'm not trying to start a debate! Everyone has their taste, but I just can't help but comment on what I personally think is the BEST from the Jack Daniel's family... SINGLE BARREL JACK! :-)

Even the bottle has a nice style to it!

Is there anyone else who has the same feelings as I?

Mike
:-) Agree, I got a bottle of it for Christmas & it is real good. :-)

Like Mike said " what I personally think " :-)
[Reply]
chachee52 06:12 AM 04-09-2011
i'm definitely a Jack guy. Keep a bottle of No. 7 and Single Barrel on hand at all times. The best thing that i like about single barrel is that everyone is just a little different.
Just found out that J.D. is coming out with a Honey based Jack. Don't know how I feel about that. I have an Even Williams Honey and it's very sweet. I'll have to get one and see.
[Reply]
Fordman4ever 08:40 AM 04-09-2011
I just had the Tennessee Honey on Thursday and I loved it. Straight up with some ice is how I had it and it was really good.
[Reply]
kelmac07 09:18 AM 04-09-2011
Originally Posted by Fordman4ever:
I just had the Tennessee Honey on Thursday and I loved it. Straight up with some ice is how I had it and it was really good.
Just read about this stuff...might have to go grab some this afternoon. :-)
[Reply]
kelmac07 06:01 PM 04-10-2011
Went all over town...stuff isn't out here yet. But I did pick up some Evan Williams Honey Reserve and some Wild Turkey American Honey. Had some Evan this evening and this stuff is so smooth it's dangerous. :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Fordman4ever 07:33 PM 04-10-2011
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
Went all over town...stuff isn't out here yet. But I did pick up some Evan Williams Honey Reserve and some Wild Turkey American Honey. Had some Evan this evening and this stuff is so smooth it's dangerous. :-) :-) :-)
I tried the American Honey and didn't really care for it. The Tennessee Honey on the other hand has WOWED me. I'm hooked.
[Reply]
Bill86 07:36 PM 04-10-2011
I haven't had the single barrel yet (more of a bourbon guy) but that said, I love Gentleman Jack. Not a fan of the regular Jack.
[Reply]
chachee52 07:45 PM 04-10-2011
Had some Evan this evening and this stuff is so smooth it's dangerous. :-) :-) :-)
I just find it too sweet. I have to cut it with regular whiskey to be able to drink it straight
[Reply]
Fordman4ever 07:47 PM 04-10-2011
Originally Posted by Bill86:
I haven't had the single barrel yet (more of a bourbon guy) but that said, I love Gentleman Jack. Not a fan of the regular Jack.
The Gentleman Jack is also my favorite. Couple of pieces of ice and a nice tumbler is all I need to enjoy it.
[Reply]
TBone 08:09 PM 04-10-2011
BS Card thrown...you don't drink
[Reply]
TBone 08:11 PM 04-10-2011
I have a bottle of Gentlemen Jack in my freezer all the time...but when I can I sure do love me some Pappy Van Winkles 20 and 23 yr old...in the process of tracking down a 25 yr old.
[Reply]
Fordman4ever 08:17 PM 04-10-2011
Originally Posted by TBone:
I have a bottle of Gentlemen Jack in my freezer all the time...but when I can I sure do love me some Pappy Van Winkles 20 and 23 yr old...in the process of tracking down a 25 yr old.
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! That is some pricey stuff.:-)
[Reply]
Frodo 10:58 PM 04-10-2011
Of the JD line I like the SB the best no question. The Single Barrel bottlings do taste very different from the regular or the Gentleman Jack though...
[Reply]
Fordman4ever 06:01 PM 05-20-2011
Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey has finally arived in Omaha Nebraska. I've been waiting a long time for this stuff to get here. Sitting here enjoying a glass right now.
[Reply]
kelmac07 06:12 PM 05-20-2011
Got three bottles sitting right here!! No BS. :-)
[Reply]
chachee52 06:31 AM 05-21-2011
Got a nip of JD honey yesterday and I think that it's so much better than the Evan William's. Just a hint of the honey so it's still whiskey, where I think that the honey taste is too over powering in the Evan's.
[Reply]
kelmac07 08:07 AM 05-21-2011
For the BS card thrown...here is the proof.

[Reply]
MiamiE 08:12 AM 05-21-2011
I found the Honey to be a little "thick" if that makes any sense. Didnt like it at all. I do love the Single Barrel JD though!
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up