Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Wine, Beer, and Spirits>Anyone have a spare Blanton's bourbon stopper?
forgop 04:10 AM 09-23-2011
The stopper for mine was broken and looking for a replacement. Please let me know if you might have one laying around so I can recap my nearly full 750 ml bottle. Thanks!
[Reply]
Barcode 05:22 AM 09-23-2011
Drink Faster :-)

Let me look around my nephew might have one do you care what letter is on it?
[Reply]
forgop 05:58 AM 09-23-2011
I don't care what's on it. It could say Thompson cigars for all I care if if it would fit. :-)

I have a wine bottle stopper sitting over it now but it just isn't big enough around, bu better than nothing at the moment.
[Reply]
Barcode 06:19 AM 09-23-2011
If you look at the Blanton's stoppers they each have a letter on them and you can collect them all and spell out Blanton's

https://www.blantonsbourbon.com/stopper#
[Reply]
SvilleKid 10:45 AM 09-23-2011
Duane, I have two or three somewhere! But, we did a major cleaning a couple of weeks ago, and I'm not sure where they ended up. I actually have a wooden-top stopper that came out of a bottle of Woodford Reserve Master's Collection (probably the Sweet Mash) that appears to be the same size that IS sitting on the kitchen bar that I can send if you want it. In the meantime, I can be hunting my Blanton stoppers (I'm NOT building a collection, I just kept them as back-ups). LMK
[Reply]
Buddha Belly 12:33 PM 09-23-2011
Originally Posted by Barcode:
If you look at the Blanton's stoppers they each have a letter on them and you can collect them all and spell out Blanton's

https://www.blantonsbourbon.com/stopper#
I never noticed that!
[Reply]
pektel 12:47 PM 09-23-2011
never even heard of blanton's. Sounds good.
[Reply]
forgop 06:44 PM 09-23-2011
Originally Posted by SvilleKid:
Duane, I have two or three somewhere! But, we did a major cleaning a couple of weeks ago, and I'm not sure where they ended up. I actually have a wooden-top stopper that came out of a bottle of Woodford Reserve Master's Collection (probably the Sweet Mash) that appears to be the same size that IS sitting on the kitchen bar that I can send if you want it. In the meantime, I can be hunting my Blanton stoppers (I'm NOT building a collection, I just kept them as back-ups). LMK
I'm not picky on it even having to be Blanton's. I'm just not sure how many brands are the same size.

I knew I shouldn't have had it in the trunk of my car all this time. Guess I'm just lucky it all didn't leak out.
[Reply]
replicant_argent 07:46 PM 09-23-2011
Would an appropriate sized dog turd work? Or would that alter the flavor too much for you?
Dunno if it would be beagle or lab sized.
[Reply]
forgop 08:10 PM 09-23-2011
Originally Posted by replicant_argent:
Would an appropriate sized dog turd work? Or would that alter the flavor too much for you?
Dunno if it would be beagle or lab sized.
This is for my bourbon, not my neighbor's yard.
[Reply]
CigarNut 11:08 PM 09-23-2011
How about a generic old bottle stopper available at any grocery or sundries store. Will fit your bottle just fine for under a buck...
[Reply]
forgop 07:17 AM 09-24-2011
Originally Posted by CigarNut:
How about a generic old bottle stopper available at any grocery or sundries store. Will fit your bottle just fine for under a buck...
I'll see if I can take a peek around. I rarely ever step foot inside a store. Hell, I even gave my wife an anniversary card almost a month late this spring cuz I just never made it in the store. I didn't hear anything about about that at all. :-)
[Reply]
Up