Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
General Discussion>Friday the 13th SUCKS!!!
blugill 06:33 AM 02-14-2009
I drive without a seat belt all the time. Don't like them however i know there is a 20 dollar fine if I get caught too. I don't complain, I know the risk. Just hate to be nannied by the nanny state.
[Reply]
longknocker 06:40 AM 02-14-2009
Originally Posted by blugill:
I drive without a seat belt all the time. Don't like them however i know there is a 20 dollar fine if I get caught too. I don't complain, I know the risk. Just hate to be nannied by the nanny state.
Seat belts save lives, though, Bro. All the DOA patients and severe broken bone injuries coming in to the ER @ my hospital weren't wearing their seatbelts. :-)
[Reply]
Sailchaser 06:48 AM 02-14-2009
No seat belt is $75 up here and 15 mph + is $1500.00 plus you get charged with reckless driving which is now 6 points that will in turn cost you about 10,000.00 more in high risk insurance. I carry precious cargo in my car so I've slowed down to th 1-MPH over group
[Reply]
Conch Republican 06:51 AM 02-14-2009
I love my digital dash! I keep it within 5 MPH of the limit, put on some tunes and have a cigar...makes the trip funner :-)
[Reply]
RGD. 06:57 AM 02-14-2009
Originally Posted by Mark C:
Forget all that bad advice about not speeding... buy a radar detector.

:-) That's what I was thinking! Heck, I don't go down to 7-11 without my Valentine 1 turned on.

:-)

Ron
[Reply]
Demented 08:56 AM 02-14-2009
Originally Posted by Ubergopher:
Drive faster and they can't catch you! That's what I do.
You can't outrun Motorola.
[Reply]
elderboy02 09:05 AM 02-14-2009
Originally Posted by longknocker:
Seat belts save lives, though, Bro. All the DOA patients and severe broken bone injuries coming in to the ER @ my hospital weren't wearing their seatbelts. :-)
+1. I ALWAYS wear my seat belt. Some idiot hit me and cause a 4 car wreck back in June. If I wasn't wearing my seatbelt, I am sure I would have hit the windshield. Please buckle up :-)
[Reply]
Skywalker 09:28 AM 02-14-2009
Originally Posted by groogs:
I feel your pain, I did my taxes today and I owe the government a lot of money. I love working hard to suport all the dead beats.:-)
You must have claimed your internet buys which didn't have California Tax deducted!!!:-)

Originally Posted by Darrell:
Stop breaking the law and cops will stop giving you tickets.
Originally Posted by groogs:
Me to, I sense we have a bunch of Mamas boys in here.:-):-)

And don't come firing back to soon Darrell, Mr I made it to Chico in a little over two hours.
Yeah!!! Darrell!!!:-)
[Reply]
blugill 09:34 AM 02-14-2009
Originally Posted by elderboy02:
+1. I ALWAYS wear my seat belt. Some idiot hit me and cause a 4 car wreck back in June. If I wasn't wearing my seatbelt, I am sure I would have hit the windshield. Please buckle up :-)
I know the risks, however I feel that it shouldn't be someone's decision other than my own. I worked in a body shop for many years, I know wrecks well.

When the government starts looking out for you in such ways who knows when they will decide that all tobacco is bad for you and it is in your best interest not to use it at all.
[Reply]
Don Fernando 09:35 AM 02-14-2009
I had to go to a client yesterday, a pub, to fix their music system and I got hit on by a 50+ drunk and she tried to kiss me. It was a bad day, but looking on the bright side of things, it could have been a gay bar and then I might not have had a lucky escape.
[Reply]
Don Fernando 09:37 AM 02-14-2009
Untill you get in an accident. There is fine on not wearing seatbelts because of people like you who don't think about the consequences of their actions.
[Reply]
Don Fernando 09:39 AM 02-14-2009
Originally Posted by Big Vito:
Agreed I guess the verbage was wrong but with the added if ya don't want a ticket, it wouldve been better. I think 99% of us speed
I used to speed, but I recieved 400 euro on speeding tickets last december and that cured my 'heavy right foot syndrom'.
[Reply]
blugill 09:47 AM 02-14-2009
Originally Posted by Don Fernando:
Untill you get in an accident. There is fine on not wearing seatbelts because of people like you who don't think about the consequences of their actions.
This from the person with that kind of signature line????
[Reply]
groogs 09:55 AM 02-14-2009
Originally Posted by MarkinCA:
Hey, its Saturday the 14th and you speed once again:-)
Sweet, time to hammer down.
[Reply]
groogs 10:00 AM 02-14-2009
Originally Posted by Skywalker:
You must have claimed your internet buys which didn't have California Tax deducted!!!:-)
If I had done that I would be homeless.:-)
[Reply]
Don Fernando 10:02 AM 02-14-2009
This from the person with that kind of signature line????
guess you don't know "feelgood hit of the summer" by Queens of the stone age :-)

from all the mentioned substances I only use alcohol, on occassion and never combined with traffic.
[Reply]
blugill 10:05 AM 02-14-2009
guess you don't know "feelgood hit of the summer" by Queens of the stone age :-)

from all the mentioned substances I only use alcohol, on occassion and never combined with traffic.
Not my genre.
[Reply]
cort 10:08 AM 02-14-2009
Sorry to hear about the crappy day bro.

84 is the slow lane here in SoCal.:-)
[Reply]
Kreth 10:33 AM 02-14-2009
Sorry to hear about the ticket. When I first saw this thread I thought it was a review of the new Friday the 13th remake. :-)
[Reply]
elderboy02 12:42 PM 02-14-2009

You don't use nicotine? :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up