Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Coffee Discussion>Do you "age" your coffee?
md4958 10:07 PM 10-18-2008
I should have mentioned that the only thing I hate more than a cigar snob is a coffee snob.
[Reply]
Cigary 11:32 PM 10-18-2008
And I thought I was impressed with the brothers on here with the knowledge of cigars. I love my coffee but now I had no idea of all of this information on my beans. I may have been drinking lousy coffee all this time and not knowing it, but certainly enjoying it. Guess I have some basics to learn about coffee.
[Reply]
Resipsa 12:29 AM 10-19-2008
Originally Posted by Cigary:
And I thought I was impressed with the brothers on here with the knowledge of cigars. I love my coffee but now I had no idea of all of this information on my beans. I may have been drinking lousy coffee all this time and not knowing it, but certainly enjoying it. Guess I have some basics to learn about coffee.
As long as YOU enjoy what you're drinking that's all that matters.
[Reply]
TRicker 06:31 AM 10-19-2008
It's a coffee throwdown!!!
[Reply]
Mister Moo 09:24 AM 10-19-2008
The only thing I like more than an honest, enthusiastic and courteous coffee discussion is.....

HOCKEY!!

Lets go. Taste test. Waiting...

Personally... I have never gotten Illy, LaVazza, Bustelo or any of the bagged stuff to perform well for me - not even half-assed decent. However, I have many times been served espresso made with Illy or Bustelo beans that was very good. I just haven't duplicated the good resullts with my purchases. I figure I buy grocerystore versions in my backwater market that is probably ancient.
[Reply]
md4958 09:31 AM 10-19-2008
all I need is an address
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up