Page 45 of 72
« First < 35434445 464755 > Last »
Entertainment>Famous Movie Quotes - Guess A Movie/Quote It Forward
TXSmokey 08:05 PM 08-27-2014
oh crap my bad

Originally Posted by nutcracker:
Goodwill Hunting.

Speaking of the late great RW:

"Upstairs, my little noseminers! Go! Flee before me! Onward and upward! Go pump some neurons. Expand your craniums!"
miss doubtfire

"I love scotch, scotchy scotch scoth"
[Reply]
icehog3 08:38 PM 08-27-2014
Originally Posted by TXSmokey:
oh crap my bad

miss doubtfire

"I love scotch, scotchy scotch scoth"
Anchorman. :-)

He used to just put a belt, a stick, and a wrench on the table. Just say, "Choose."

Well I gotta go with the belt there.

I used to go with the wrench.

Why the wrench?

Cause f**k him, that's why
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 06:40 AM 08-28-2014
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Anchorman. :-)

He used to just put a belt, a stick, and a wrench on the table. Just say, "Choose."

Well I gotta go with the belt there.

I used to go with the wrench.

Why the wrench?

Cause f**k him, that's why
Good Will Hunting

"Everyone gets everything he wants. I wanted a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one. Brought it up to me like room service. It was a real choice mission, and when it was over, I never wanted another."
[Reply]
icehog3 08:22 AM 08-28-2014
Originally Posted by Porch Dweller:

"Everyone gets everything he wants. I wanted a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one. Brought it up to me like room service. It was a real choice mission, and when it was over, I never wanted another."
Apocolypse Now.

"You have my respect. Whatever that means to you, you got it. But, know this sh1t hard. If ever there comes a time when it gets down to the marrow, and it's you and me. Kid, I will lay you the f**k out."
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 09:05 AM 08-28-2014
Apocolypse Now.

"You have my respect. Whatever that means to you, you got it. But, know this sh1t hard. If ever there comes a time when it gets down to the marrow, and it's you and me. Kid, I will lay you the f**k out."
Goon

"Oh this young man has had a very trying rookie season, with the litigation, the notoriety, his subsequent deportation to Canada and that country's refusal to accept him, well, I guess that's more than most 21-year-olds can handle."
[Reply]
icehog3 11:34 AM 08-28-2014
Goon

"Oh this young man has had a very trying rookie season, with the litigation, the notoriety, his subsequent deportation to Canada and that country's refusal to accept him, well, I guess that's more than most 21-year-olds can handle."
Slapshot :-)

"No, I'm not okay! Do I look okay? The f*cker shot me! What the f*ck-ass f*ck of a bum-f*ck shithole town is this? I make a business call. I give him my card. And the hick-ass f*cker shoots my foot off! C*ck-f*cking sh*t! "
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 05:33 PM 08-28-2014
Slapshot :-)

"No, I'm not okay! Do I look okay? The f*cker shot me! What the f*ck-ass f*ck of a bum-f*ck shithole town is this? I make a business call. I give him my card. And the hick-ass f*cker shoots my foot off! C*ck-f*cking sh*t! "
Mystery, Alaska

"Great moments are born from great opportunity. And that's what you have here tonight, boys."
[Reply]
icehog3 11:33 PM 08-28-2014

"Great moments are born from great opportunity. And that's what you have here tonight, boys."
Miracle. :-)

"Hey, go hump your Saint Bernard, scum-nuts."
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 05:57 PM 08-29-2014
Youngblood

"I'm not even supposed to be here. I'm just "Crewman Number Six." I'm expendable. I'm the guy in the episode who dies to prove how serious the situation is. I've gotta get outta here."
[Reply]
TXSmokey 07:30 PM 08-29-2014
Galaxy Quest

"an elegant weapon for a more civilized age"
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 08:04 PM 08-29-2014
Star Wars

"You write "Born to Kill" on your helmet and you wear a peace button. What's that supposed to be, some kind of sick joke?"
[Reply]
icehog3 08:40 PM 08-29-2014
"You write "Born to Kill" on your helmet and you wear a peace button. What's that supposed to be, some kind of sick joke?"
Full Metal Jacket.

"I came to kick-ass and chew bubblegum. And I'm all out of bubblegum".
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 09:13 PM 08-29-2014
Full Metal Jacket.

"I came to kick-ass and chew bubblegum. And I'm all out of bubblegum".
They Live

"It's the same thing your whole life: 'Clean up your room. Stand up straight. Pick up your feet. Take it like a man. Be nice to your sister. Don't mix beer and wine, ever.' Oh yeah: 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 10:45 PM 08-29-2014
"It's the same thing your whole life: 'Clean up your room. Stand up straight. Pick up your feet. Take it like a man. Be nice to your sister. Don't mix beer and wine, ever.' Oh yeah: 'Don't drive on the railroad track.'"
Groundhog Day

"Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it."

Bonus points if you can name Jack's truck.
[Reply]
mhailey 04:40 PM 09-02-2014
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua:
Groundhog Day

"Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it."

Bonus points if you can name Jack's truck.
Big trouble in little china (I don't remember the name of the truck but remember it was an 18 wheeler).

"Now Katherine, are you going to believe what you see, or what I tell you?"
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 06:02 AM 09-03-2014
Originally Posted by mhailey:
Big trouble in little china (I don't remember the name of the truck but remember it was an 18 wheeler).

"Now Katherine, are you going to believe what you see, or what I tell you?"
McClintock

"'Slow ahead.' I can go slow ahead. Come on down here and chum some of this s--t."
[Reply]
mhailey 08:13 AM 09-03-2014
McClintock

"'Slow ahead.' I can go slow ahead. Come on down here and chum some of this s--t."
Jaws

"They drew first blood, not me."
[Reply]
icehog3 08:50 AM 09-03-2014
Originally Posted by mhailey:
"They drew first blood, not me."
First Blood.

"Except for my kid bein' born, this is the greatest night in the history of my life."
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 09:27 PM 09-03-2014
Rockey II

Originally Posted by :
You have to think about one shot. One shot is what it's all about. A deer's gotta be taken with one shot.

The truck was the "Porkchop Express"

[Reply]
icehog3 11:43 PM 09-03-2014
THe Deerhunter.

"Got yourself a game leg, hey kid? You should have jumped off! That would have been the smart thing to do. You should have jumped Kid! I got to hand it to you kid, you're smart. You play both sides against the middle. Have your self a high old time. But now it's lasted long enough. Oh, you can keep running kid, but you're running out of train!"
[Reply]
Page 45 of 72
« First < 35434445 464755 > Last »
Up