Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Jokes>First day at work...
Steve 07:59 AM 10-24-2018
On my first day working at the gas station, I watched a senior co-worker measure the level of gasoline in the under-ground tanks by lowering a giant measuring stick down into them.

"What would happen if I threw a lit match into the hole?" I joked.

"It would go out," he replied very matter-of-factly.

"Really?" I asked, surprised to hear that. "Is there a lack of oxygen down there or some safety device that would extinguish it before the fumes ignited?"

"No," my co-worker continued. "The force from the explosion would blow out the match."
[Reply]
SurfnSafari 08:08 AM 10-24-2018
Funny. :-)
[Reply]
markem 08:13 AM 10-24-2018
engineer
[Reply]
CigarNut 10:57 AM 10-24-2018
:-) :-)
[Reply]
The Poet 12:30 PM 10-24-2018
True story. Many years ago a guy I knew was riding his motorcycle around one night. He thought he may be low on gas, so pulled into a local station. It was closed, and the lights were out, thus he could not see down into his tank to check his fuel. He needed light to see, so lit a match and held it over the open cap. BLAMMM!! Blew his a$$ backwards off the bike and set the tank and seat ablaze. Memorable night for him, and all of us. :-)
[Reply]
BigAsh 12:56 PM 10-24-2018
Originally Posted by The Poet:
True story. Many years ago a guy I knew was riding his motorcycle around one night. He thought he may be low on gas, so pulled into a local station. It was closed, and the lights were out, thus he could not see down into his tank to check his fuel. He needed light to see, so lit a match and held it over the open cap. BLAMMM!! Blew his a$$ backwards off the bike and set the tank and seat ablaze. Memorable night for him, and all of us. :-)
:-):-)
[Reply]
Up