Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
All Cigar Discussion>Cu Avana Punisher
cmitch 04:54 AM 10-24-2011
Originally Posted by deadrise:
I like em for some reason first one was super spicy last few not so much
That's because the first one killed all the nerve endings!

I'm checking myself into the UAB burm unit for skin grafts.

It was quite a good stick once the screaming and cursing subsided.
[Reply]
73mountaineer 07:38 AM 10-24-2011
I've had one of these sitting in the humi for a couple of months now & haven't been brave enough to try it. You sir, are a braver man than I. Though I think I may have heard the screaming and cursing all the way out at my place.
[Reply]
WittyUserName 07:49 AM 10-24-2011
I just got bombed one and you guys are scaring me. I had no clue it was like this, I might have to smoke it this week, on a full stomach of course.
[Reply]
SteelCityBoy 08:11 AM 10-24-2011
Unless you like smoking jalepeno peppers, stay away from this one! At least for the first 1/3! :-)
[Reply]
kelmac07 08:19 AM 10-24-2011
Originally Posted by WittyUserName:
I just got bombed one and you guys are scaring me. I had no clue it was like this, I might have to smoke it this week, on a full stomach of course.
Who would do such a thing? :-) :-)
[Reply]
IndyRob 08:27 AM 10-24-2011
I inadvertently lit one of these up on a fishing trip late one night over the summer. Totally caught me off guard, imagine my surprise! In all honesty though... This really is a great smoke, imho. You just have to get past that initial shock value. Subsequent smokes haven't been nearly as bad, simply because I now know what to expect.

That all said... I've never been a big fan of gimmickry and this smacks of it. I'd love this cigar more if it didn't utilize this specific gimmick.
[Reply]
deadrise 08:56 AM 10-24-2011
hahaha full stomach will not help better have milk lmao :-) actually the last one i had I paired with hot nachos and beer went great together
[Reply]
dave 09:18 AM 10-24-2011
Found it to be a gimmick that I did not enjoy. I really didn't care if the cigar was decent except for the pepper-tip. I always say that I won't make up my mind about a cigar until I've tried two or three. However, I won't have another one of these.
[Reply]
cmitch 05:48 AM 11-02-2011
I singed my moustache. Skin grafts are healed.
[Reply]
Blak Smyth 05:54 AM 11-02-2011
Originally Posted by WittyUserName:
I nubbed one, it is a good cigar!:-) (and I needed to feel manly that day!)
You just gotta get past the habenero infused first third:-)
[Reply]
Cornrow_Wallis 02:50 PM 11-02-2011
Think you could take a moist paper towel and wipe off whatever they put on the wrapper?
[Reply]
Zeuceone 03:06 PM 11-02-2011
I believe you can Rob. After a couple of puffs it goes away. It is also only near the cap, I licked most of the shaft.
[Reply]
Benwoo 03:16 PM 11-02-2011
I love really hot/spicy food, something feels lacking if the fumes from my Thai food isn't making my eyes water. That being said, I'm not too certain I'd enjoy a cigar with the similar effects as burning/tingling lips don't really set of flavors, just a reaction. I would give it a whirl given the chance but don't see myself buying one of these sticks, unless maybe to pull a prank on a buddy.

Chris
[Reply]
WittyUserName 03:18 PM 11-02-2011
Originally Posted by Zeuceone:
I believe you can Rob. After a couple of puffs it goes away. It is also only near the cap, I licked most of the shaft.
Really, you are really going to say that........to easy :-):-)
[Reply]
Benwoo 03:45 PM 11-02-2011
Yeah I let that comment slide, was way too easy.
[Reply]
Cornrow_Wallis 04:51 PM 11-02-2011
I've mostly heard that they are pretty good smokes minus the initial fire, I might grab a few and try to skip the gimmick. Even though I do like hot food.
[Reply]
bdgile 06:32 PM 11-09-2011
Originally Posted by Blak Smyth:
It is a great cigar after the numbness sets in!!!
I nubbed one!
Ouch!

I can only imagine. I have had a couple and only get about half way through.
[Reply]
ApexAZ 08:33 PM 11-09-2011
I licked most of the shaft.
Oooookayyy then

:-)
[Reply]
emopunker2004 11:54 PM 11-09-2011
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
I believe I have four left...need another? :-)
I'll try one mac :-)
[Reply]
Steve 07:03 AM 11-10-2011
Wow, I would have thought Justin would have learned about noob mistakes by now. Next thing you know he'll post another picture showing how empty his humidor is again!

:-) :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up