Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Reviews>Flake tobaccos ???
DaBear 07:26 AM 01-20-2013
To me a flake is a flake, broken or not. The only time it changes in my book is when its rubbed out. Even a "crumble cake" I'd consider a flake.
[Reply]
RevSmoke 02:34 PM 01-20-2013
Originally Posted by DaBear:
To me a flake is a flake, broken or not. The only time it changes in my book is when its rubbed out. Even a "crumble cake" I'd consider a flake.
Yes, the are all "flakes", but they are as different from one another as are apples and oranges. They are both types of fruit, but that is where the difference ends.

Should we really get funky? Do flakes, cut from ropes count as flakes? I know some who would say, no. They would define them as disks or curly cuts. So they have:-)akes, broken flake, crumle cakes (krumble kakes), and disks/curly cuts.

Peace of The Lord be with you.
[Reply]
DaBear 03:28 PM 01-20-2013
Originally Posted by RevSmoke:
Yes, the are all "flakes", but they are as different from one another as are apples and oranges. They are both types of fruit, but that is where the difference ends.

Should we really get funky? Do flakes, cut from ropes count as flakes? I know some who would say, no. They would define them as disks or curly cuts. So they have:-)akes, broken flake, crumle cakes (krumble kakes), and disks/curly cuts.

Peace of The Lord be with you.
Basically what I was saying. They're all flakes, but there are different subtypes of the general category of a flake.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up