Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 5 of 7
« First < 345 67 >
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>falconman515's NewAir AW-280E 28 Bottle Wineador Build!
falconman515 03:23 PM 02-21-2013
Originally Posted by dragnframe:
Did You ever get the forrest draw setup in your cooler?
Nope I just stuck with the trays ... plenty or room in the trays and used all that extra cash to buy smokes.

Now if I had the extra money then I probably would have ... those drawers just look Amazing!
[Reply]
dragnframe 08:21 AM 02-22-2013
Originally Posted by falconman515:
Nope I just stuck with the trays ... plenty or room in the trays and used all that extra cash to buy smokes.

Now if I had the extra money then I probably would have ... those drawers just look Amazing!

Do you have a link to the forrest draws?

Thanks
[Reply]
MurphysLaw 09:32 AM 02-22-2013
Originally Posted by dragnframe:
Do you have a link to the forrest draws?

Thanks
Wineadors.com Forest does great work, they are well worth the wait. I just posted some pics in the other wineador thread if you want to see some more examples.
[Reply]
chipsah 04:32 PM 03-31-2013
Sorry if you already covered this, are the dimensions of the trays 12 1/2" W x 7 1/2" D x 2 1/4" H? My AW-280E is on its way and I want to make sure I order the same size trays you have, I love the look (especially with the pulls on). Thanks for the very complete walk through!!!
[Reply]
Sadden 04:45 PM 03-31-2013
Email forrest and tell hime your model number. He will make em to fit.
[Reply]
falconman515 08:36 PM 03-31-2013
Originally Posted by chipsah:
Sorry if you already covered this, are the dimensions of the trays 12 1/2" W x 7 1/2" D x 2 1/4" H? My AW-280E is on its way and I want to make sure I order the same size trays you have, I love the look (especially with the pulls on). Thanks for the very complete walk through!!!
http://www.cheaphumidors.com/p_TRAY.html

DIMENSIONS: 12 1/2" W x 7 1/2" D x 2 1/4" H
[Reply]
macsauce13 10:27 PM 03-31-2013
Great call on the beads. I've been using it for almost two years now. The same beads have held at 64-65 with water added every three months or so. The RH bumps back up to normal within just a few minutes of opening the coolers as well. And I have about 10lbs I can freshen up with any time I get the urge. Has been such a great solution for me, and I also use the aquarium bags.

The wineador looks great, I'm really jealous of the setup!
[Reply]
SSDVC 04:49 PM 04-02-2013
Originally Posted by falconman515:
Vector File Sent! .... let us know if you can find someone to have these made.
Did anyone make up these decals? Interested.

Thanks.
[Reply]
badbriar 08:42 PM 05-05-2013
Chris - first off,thanks for outlining your progress in setting up your wineador. It gave me that little push over the edge to go for it! My cooler is on the way as I write this.
Any luck in talking you into briefly going over how you set up the kitty litter?
Listen...if you ever travel to the Orlando, FL area, an outing for good beer and even better cigars are on me!
RR
[Reply]
Lockspur 09:12 PM 05-05-2013
Originally Posted by SSDVC:
Did anyone make up these decals? Interested.

Thanks.
I've got a contact for decals. I'll call him tomorrow and find out a price.
[Reply]
pnoon 09:19 PM 05-05-2013
Originally Posted by Lockspur:
I'm not sure if there will be any issues but be careful of copyright infringement.
:-)
[Reply]
Lockspur 09:35 PM 05-05-2013
Originally Posted by pnoon:
I'm not sure if there will be any issues but be careful of copyright infringement.
You are quite correct (as usual). I will call him and see what he says.
[Reply]
Lockspur 08:50 PM 05-12-2013
Originally Posted by badbriar:
Chris - first off,thanks for outlining your progress in setting up your wineador. It gave me that little push over the edge to go for it! My cooler is on the way as I write this.
Any luck in talking you into briefly going over how you set up the kitty litter?
Listen...if you ever travel to the Orlando, FL area, an outing for good beer and even better cigars are on me!
RR
I can help here. I just set mine up. SO easy.

Go buy the odorless Exquisicat and about 4-5 of these:

Fill the bags. Not stuffed, but full. I tied off the ends with the draw strings on the bag. I use Heartfelts syringe to add water. Each bag gets 4 of those sprinkled all over the top of the bags.

Lay them in, close the door. On the warmest setting, it's rock steady at 65F and 66RH.
[Reply]
badbriar 10:47 PM 05-12-2013
Scotty-
Appreciate help, brother! What is your wineador project?
RR
[Reply]
Lockspur 09:50 AM 05-13-2013
Originally Posted by badbriar:
Scotty-
Appreciate help, brother! What is your wineador project?
RR

I've since filled out the bottom with boxes. Waiting on the drawer units from GolfNut (Forrest) and it'll be finished.
[Reply]
Gabe215 02:23 PM 05-13-2013
Did you say that actually pour water (shoot a syringe at) the kitty litter? And could if so could I drip distiller water on the bag, recently bought beads but I could've bought 24 pounds of litter for the same price. And I still need more!
[Reply]
chaase321 02:33 PM 05-13-2013
Originally Posted by Lockspur:
Any luck on this? I'd be interested :-)
[Reply]
Lockspur 02:37 PM 05-13-2013
Originally Posted by chaase321:
Any luck on this? I'd be interested :-)
Sorry, forgot to post up. He said no go on copyrighted materials.
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 02:38 PM 05-13-2013
If you are all going to deal in "these things" you might want to take it off the forums and deal in private, these are trademarked items and it's not too cool to even imply any wrong doing on CA's part by posting about it in public.

[Reply]
Lockspur 02:39 PM 05-13-2013
Originally Posted by Gabe215:
Did you say that actually pour water (shoot a syringe at) the kitty litter? And could if so could I drip distiller water on the bag, recently bought beads but I could've bought 24 pounds of litter for the same price. And I still need more!

I sprayed the water directly onto the bags of kitty litter. 4 syringes full.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 7
« First < 345 67 >
Up