Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Discussion>Now this is another fine mess you've got me in.
dijit 02:40 AM 03-17-2017
A quick thanks. Being curious about pipe smoming I finally broke down and bought an inexpensive pipe. Made an inquiry on this site about it and next thing I know I have several samples in hand. By the the sample of "the taxman cometh" was terrible! You guys should send me all of it to dispose of it for you. So yesterday I gets another box. I thought it was missing cigars from the north. However it seems I was bombed a few more samples to test. I cant wait to have more time to sit and put fire to some of those. Thank you guys for getting me rolling on a new adventure.
[Reply]
longknocker 03:23 AM 03-17-2017
Originally Posted by dijit:
A quick thanks. Being curious about pipe smoming I finally broke down and bought an inexpensive pipe. Made an inquiry on this site about it and next thing I know I have several samples in hand. By the the sample of "the taxman cometh" was terrible! You guys should send me all of it to dispose of it for you. So yesterday I gets another box. I thought it was missing cigars from the north. However it seems I was bombed a few more samples to test. I cant wait to have more time to sit and put fire to some of those. Thank you guys for getting me rolling on a new adventure.
:-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
WhiteMamba 10:47 AM 03-17-2017
It's great to diversify your tobacco intake :-)
[Reply]
gbum 10:42 PM 04-02-2017
welcome to another slippery slope...
i started dec 2015 with a pipe given by my dad... and the slope is very very slippery...:-)
[Reply]
Up