Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
All Cigar Discussion>Acid cigars
OLS 08:02 PM 05-25-2011
This won't be the first time I have made a comment at one end of the spectrum in a thread and then gone full on the other way. In this case,
not Full On, but over there some. My troop support buys often have me buying Acids, but I have a lot of Havanas, so there is no reason to
worry about Acids. But the last order I made from JR, I felt like getting some Acids and this time, FOR ME. I always give em all away, and
the last time i kept a KubaKuba for me. That was years ago, and it is still unsmoked. But like EMJAY said above, I am getting a jones for a
Blondie. I have pulled it out for tomorrow. This will be my first Acid, and I can guarantee it will not make me a Acid buyer, but I had one of
the C-Notes, and while it reeked of gank, it also TASTED of tobacco, which I like to smoke, lol. So I am going to sample the sampler.
My God, if I blog on this thing I will never hear the end of it. But it ought to make a pretty unique entry, that's for sure.
[Reply]
Average Joe 08:09 PM 05-25-2011
Originally Posted by OLS:
This won't be the first time I have made a comment at one end of the spectrum in a thread and then gone full on the other way. In this case,
not Full On, but over there some. My troop support buys often have me buying Acids, but I have a lot of Havanas, so there is no reason to
worry about Acids. But the last order I made from JR, I felt like getting some Acids and this time, FOR ME. I always give em all away, and
the last time i kept a KubaKuba for me. That was years ago, and it is still unsmoked. But like EMJAY said above, I am getting a jones for a
Blondie. I have pulled it out for tomorrow. This will be my first Acid, and I can guarantee it will not make me a Acid buyer, but I had one of
the C-Notes, and while it reeked of gank, it also TASTED of tobacco, which I like to smoke, lol. So I am going to sample the sampler.
My God, if I blog on this thing I will never hear the end of it. But it ought to make a pretty unique entry, that's for sure.
Eh, I don't see why everyone hates on them. I have a small humi just for them. Usually has 10-30 sticks in it. They're a nice change of pace. They're also good for newbies who come to herfs. Ask for a stick, give them something most newbies like.
[Reply]
NCRadioMan 08:15 PM 05-25-2011
Originally Posted by Average Joe:
Eh, I don't see why everyone hates on them.
Maybe because they smell like cheap, French hoowah's at a purfume counter. Or Patchouli. Take your pick. :-)

Shame on you, Brad! :-) :-)
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 08:43 PM 05-25-2011
Originally Posted by OLS:
Haha Well I commend you for taking a crack at it! Be sure to give us your thoughts!
I'm sort of in the mood for one as well. I smoked a Nasty a while back, and have been hankerin' for another. I just can't justify buying one.
[Reply]
flat6nut 05:35 PM 05-27-2011
They still make these things? I heard that they had been the cause of many deaths due to beatings...apparently they turn your hair the color of the happy rainbow.
[Reply]
cmitch 07:58 AM 05-28-2011
I got a needle and strung some fishing line through an Acid Deep Dish and Acid Liquid, hung them up outside to keep the mosquitos away.
[Reply]
Volusianator 12:50 PM 05-29-2011
Originally Posted by cmitch:
I got a needle and strung some fishing line through an Acid Deep Dish and Acid Liquid, hung them up outside to keep the mosquitos away.
What's your favorite go-to cigar Clayton?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up