Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 179 of 232
« First < 79129169177178179 180181189229 > Last »
General Discussion>Good morning Post and sports update
Stogieman 03:55 AM 08-10-2020
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's back to work Monday. Beth and I had a good day yesterday, took a ride through the country side to Kingston, NY where we stopped at Keegan's Ale and had a couple:

https://www.keeganales.com/brewery/

Congrats to Kevin Harvick for taking the checkered flag in yesterday's NASCAR race and sweeping the weekend as well. Enjoy your week everyone and I hope you get to smoke a favorite or two or....... :-)
[Reply]
Buckeye Jack 05:39 AM 08-10-2020
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Blackhawks make the playoffs. :-)

Maple Leafs make Tortorella's head explode. :-)
and the Jackets re-group for Korpi's 2nd shutout.......Jackets make the playoffs!!!!
[Reply]
icehog3 09:02 AM 08-10-2020
Originally Posted by Buckeye Jack:
and the Jackets re-group for Korpi's 2nd shutout.......Jackets make the playoffs!!!!
Redeemed themselves for that atrocity on Saturday, Jack. :-) Congrats!

Like it or not, Blackhawks punched themselves a ticket to the dance as well. :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:38 AM 08-11-2020
Good morning everyone, the coffee has been on since 0400 and it's gonna be another hot one today according to NOAA:

https://forecast.weather.gov/MapClic...5#.XzJlzal7mi4

Stay dehydrated all and check in on your neighbors as well........ :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 08:45 AM 08-11-2020
NHL playoffs "officially" start this afternoon. :-) :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:46 AM 08-12-2020
Good morning all, the coffee is on as always and it's already "Hump Day". Congrats to the Yankees on their win last night 9 - 6 over the Braves, these two teams will be back at this evening at 1905 (7:05 pm). Stay cool out there everyone and enjoy........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:41 AM 08-13-2020
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's looking like we'll have another warm one today. Congrats to the Yankees on another win last night, way to go fellas. Enjoy all and remember to be safe out there...... :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 10:20 AM 08-13-2020
Let's Go Blackhawks!
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:47 AM 08-14-2020
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! The Red Sox are in town this weekend taking on the Yankees and the NASCAR drivers are down in Daytona starting tonight:

https://www.nascar.com/

Enjoy your weekend everyone and I hope you get to smoke a favorite or two through out it....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:50 AM 08-17-2020
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's back to work Monday already. Beth and I had another productive weekend: Friday evening we relaxed out back with a few drinks and a couple of tasty cigars; Saturday morning I headed to Lowes and picked up some essentials to reseal our 3 season room which we completed yesterday. Congrats to the Yankees for winning the last 3 games all against the Red Sox and they'll close out the series tonight starting at 1905 (7:05 pm). Also a big congrats to Chase Elliott for taking the checkered flag in yesterday first ever road course at the Daytona Raceway. Enjoy your week everyone and I hope you get to smoke a couple of your favorites throughout it...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:43 AM 08-18-2020
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's a cool 61°F here in the Hudson Valley after a nice thunder storm we had during the night. Congrats to the Yankees on another win last and for sweeping the 4 game series with the Red Sox. The Bombers will take on Tampa Bay tonight and hopefully the bats stay alive and put up another "W". Enjoy all and remember to stay safe out there....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:39 AM 08-19-2020
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 and already "Hump Day". I see that the Yankees lost last night 6 - 3, lets go fellas and turn that around tonight for a win. Enjoy your day everyone....... :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 10:03 AM 08-19-2020
There was no joy in Mudville, the Mighty Kaner has struck out. :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:42 AM 08-20-2020
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's Thursday which means we'll be stopping by Hudson Valley Cigars this evening. I see that the Yankees dropped another one, come on fellas and win one this afternoon. I hope all of you have a great day and enjoy....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:47 AM 08-21-2020
Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Friday! We had a good time at Schlesinger's last night, the regulars were there and all. Well, the Yankees lost again and got swept by the Rays three games in a row. Next up is our neighboring NY Mets, hopefully the fellas can do better this time. The NASCAR drivers are in Dover, DE this weekend with a busy schedule starting this afternoon:

https://www.nascar.com/weekend-sched...dule-for-dover

Enjoy everyone and remember to be safe out there....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:51 AM 08-24-2020
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0420 and it's back to work Monday. Beth and I had a great weekend, got a few things done around the house and ventured out to a few adult establishments as well. Unfortunately, the Mets vs. Yankees series this weekend was postponed because of COVID, we did watch quite a bit of NASCAR both Saturday and Sunday. I hope everyone has a great week and enjoys a few of your favorites throughout it........ :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:45 AM 08-25-2020
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on as always and it's kickin'. Beth ordered a new waterfall for the backyard last week which came in yesterday. I installed it after work and it looks great. This is the time of the year we go around and look for the end of season sales for backyard furniture and such. Not this year with COVID, everyone stayed home and bought everything in stock and the sales were no where to be found. There will always be the Spring sales which will work out just fine. Anyway, enjoy all and remember to be safe out there....... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:12 AM 08-26-2020
Good morning all, the coffee has been on since 0400 as I have to head into the office for a 0600 meeting. The Yankees vs Braves game in Atlanta got rainined out so they will play a double header today starting at 1600 (4 pm). Enjoy your Hump Day everyone...... :-)
[Reply]
Stogieman 03:30 AM 08-27-2020
Good morning everyone, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be at Hudson Valley Cigars this evening. I see that the Yankees lost both games yesterday, let go fellas and turn it around with a couple of "W"s now. Anyway, enjoy all and remember to be safe out there...... :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 09:46 AM 08-27-2020
NBA gonna shut down?

I could care less. Have at it, Fellas.
[Reply]
Page 179 of 232
« First < 79129169177178179 180181189229 > Last »
Up