Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 79 of 117
« First < 2969777879 808189 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>Show your latest NC purchase IV
Weelok 09:13 PM 07-23-2019
Ok, haven’t picked up some cigars in a bit so Aganorsa refill time. My first box of the Signatures and only tried one gifted to me from Gomeitsmybday so he gets the blame for this box hah.

[Reply]
Porch Dweller 06:35 AM 07-24-2019
Nice!
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 07:47 AM 08-01-2019
Originally Posted by Weelok:
Ok, haven’t picked up some cigars in a bit so Aganorsa refill time. My first box of the Signatures and only tried one gifted to me from Gomeitsmybday so he gets the blame for this box hah.

Oh snap! Haha I just saw this...that's funny! I need to pick up another box myself come to think of it!

Anyone else jump on the 25% off Cigarfed deal?
I grabbed 20 Mexican Hot Chocolates (come to think of it, I have Weelok to thank for sending my first one of those, go figure - haha!) and also 10 Love potions, been wanting to try those for a while, they sound good...and last 10 Jacobs Ladder brimstone perfectos, never tried Jacobs ladder before either so I'm hoping this is a good place to start. :-)
[Reply]
Weelok 01:48 AM 08-02-2019
Right with you gomeitsmybday bit different pick ups. Great choices you got!!

I went with a most Ezra Zion pickup.

10 Jamais Vu, 10 All My Ex’s Maduro, 5 Emminence, and a four pack of TOGs which I only have smoked once but recollect I loved it.
[Reply]
Weelok 09:11 PM 08-06-2019
Forgot I picked these four up from CigarFed at check out.

[Reply]
Porch Dweller 09:27 PM 08-06-2019
:-)
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 05:13 PM 08-23-2019

Went a little crazy on the most recent order from Atlantic (thanks Weelok for suggesting them to me)

20 each of the San Lotano Small Batch Habano & Maduro
1 box Toro 1 box corona of Espinosa Estella (I've read good reviews on these and have loved everything I've tried by Espinosa to date)
1 box of 601 Green Oscuro Coronas (more Espinosa, yay!)
1 box of Joya Cabinetta Corona Gorda (great morning smoke)
And last but certainly not least, a 5er of The Tabernacle Havana Seed CT #142 <---- that one I'm specifically looking forward to...I've smoked and loved the original Tabernacle and this new one has garnered some great reviews from what I've seen...plus they smell and look absolutely amazing! :-)
[Reply]
oldforge 06:19 PM 08-23-2019
The Estellas are solid smokes--you will enjoy them.
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 09:46 AM 08-24-2019
Originally Posted by oldforge:
The Estellas are solid smokes--you will enjoy them.
Oh good! Thanks for confirming that, the reviews I found for the Estella were all positive, but I trust most everyone's opinion on this forum more than most cigar review websites.
I don't know what it is with Espinosa, but his blends are always right in my wheelhouse so definitely looking forward to this one! :-)
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 01:34 PM 08-26-2019
I took advantage of a Holt's sale and grabbed a box of Old Henry Maduro Coronas. I also had some Devil Site grabs that I didn't get pic's of, ten 601 Robusto and a fiver of Murcielago Toros.

[Reply]
TXRebel 03:43 PM 08-26-2019
Originally Posted by Porch Dweller:
I took advantage of a Holt's sale and grabbed a box of Old Henry Maduro Coronas. I also had some Devil Site grabs that I didn't get pic's of, ten 601 Robusto and a fiver of Murcielago Toros.

Nice grab, those Old Henry Maduros are tasty :-)
[Reply]
TXRebel 09:51 AM 08-30-2019
Cromagnon and Mi Querida Firecracker

[Reply]
Porch Dweller 11:19 AM 08-30-2019
Originally Posted by TXRebel:

Loves me some CroMAg!
[Reply]
Porch Dweller 11:33 AM 08-30-2019
Holt's had a killer deal on Oliva, so I picked up a box of V Double Robusto, which came with a bunch of swag.

[Reply]
Hippi3Slay3r 01:21 AM 09-08-2019
I've had some unused credit with Atlantic for a wa while now so I picked these up on a whim, no experience with them 100% blind buy but I do love me some maduros.

[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 09:12 AM 09-08-2019
Originally Posted by Hippi3Slay3r:
I've had some unused credit with Atlantic for a wa while now so I picked these up on a whim, no experience with them 100% blind buy but I do love me some maduros.

I saw those and the packaging gave me a good chuckle, I'm also curious as to how they smoke...please post back once you've tried them!
[Reply]
Weelok 11:52 AM 09-08-2019
Holt's had a killer deal on Oliva, so I picked up a box of V Double Robusto, which came with a bunch of swag.

Oh wow, love the SWAG add one!!!
[Reply]
Weelok 12:37 PM 09-08-2019
Originally Posted by TXRebel:

Nice, top shelf cigars there.
[Reply]
Weelok 12:40 PM 09-08-2019

Good cigars!! Always love Holts and these in Holts exclusives are Don Pepin gems.
[Reply]
Weelok 12:41 PM 09-08-2019
Wow, now that’s a purchase!!!! Drool.

Originally Posted by gomeitsmybday:

Went a little crazy on the most recent order from Atlantic (thanks Weelok for suggesting them to me)

20 each of the San Lotano Small Batch Habano & Maduro
1 box Toro 1 box corona of Espinosa Estella (I've read good reviews on these and have loved everything I've tried by Espinosa to date)
1 box of 601 Green Oscuro Coronas (more Espinosa, yay!)
1 box of Joya Cabinetta Corona Gorda (great morning smoke)
And last but certainly not least, a 5er of The Tabernacle Havana Seed CT #142 <---- that one I'm specifically looking forward to...I've smoked and loved the original Tabernacle and this new one has garnered some great reviews from what I've seen...plus they smell and look absolutely amazing! :-)

[Reply]
Page 79 of 117
« First < 2969777879 808189 > Last »
Up