Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 275 of 285
« First < 175225265273274275 276277 > Last »
All Cigar Discussion>I had a great cigar today thanks to......
icehog3 04:21 PM 06-01-2019
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua:
Come on Irene!
Why must you taunt me?
[Reply]
Weelok 08:39 PM 06-01-2019
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Why must you taunt me?
https://youtu.be/ASwge9wc-eI
[Reply]
AdamJoshua 08:50 PM 06-01-2019
Originally Posted by icehog3:
Why must you taunt me?
Well, if it's there I'm going to take it. Space Phrasing! .. no?
[Reply]
icehog3 09:25 PM 06-01-2019
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua:
Well, if it's there I'm going to take it. Space Phrasing! .. no?
Taunt. Not taint. :-)
[Reply]
icehog3 09:26 PM 06-01-2019
Originally Posted by Weelok:
https://youtu.be/ASwge9wc-eI
:-) :-)
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 07:24 PM 06-12-2019

Okay this has been some time coming, smoked most of these on vacation and was unable to post while I was away...all acquired via trades if memory serves correct...

Weelok/Last Call Maduro - really liked this one! No surprise because I love the Habano version, but yeah really tasty, definitely spicier than the Habano, thanks Weelok!!

Tio Gato/JFR Lunatic Short Robusto - this one was a winner! Much better than the absurdly shaped JFR El Chiquito, I'll be buying more of these in the future no doubt, thanks again Tio!

DMK/PLPC, Dunbarton Sobremesa & HUHC (I think!) - really enjoyed all of these with the exception of the Sombremesa, smoked fine but I think I prefer the Mi Querida...the PLPC was amazing, paired it with my morning coffee and could not have been better! Same goes for the HUHC, amazing flavor, only criticism is that I wish that it were a larger cigar. :-) many thanks to DMK!
[Reply]
icehog3 11:05 PM 06-12-2019
...AdamJoshua! An '08 PSD4 from a Bruins fan, it's got to bring some luck, right?

Wrong. :-) Great cigar though, thank you Adam! :-)

[Reply]
Weelok 02:39 AM 06-13-2019
Originally Posted by gomeitsmybday:

Okay this has been some time coming, smoked most of these on vacation and was unable to post while I was away...all acquired via trades if memory serves correct...

Weelok/Last Call Maduro - really liked this one! No surprise because I love the Habano version, but yeah really tasty, definitely spicier than the Habano, thanks Weelok!!
!
Glad to hear you enjoyed the cigar :-)
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 08:24 PM 06-25-2019
A very good Boli LE ‘14 thanks to Shane (cigarsofhawaii)
[Reply]
cigarmonkel 09:14 PM 06-25-2019
Por Larranga PC from a great and new friend on a pipe forum. Hes pushing me down the dark side and sent me a hell of a sampler of CCs
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 12:29 PM 06-29-2019
Casa Fernandez Anniversario Serie 2014 courtesy of mi amigo, Tio Gato!
Thanks Tio!

[Reply]
cigarlady7 12:23 AM 06-30-2019
H Upmann CC
Cusano 18

Loved both of these Never-hads. Both smoked beautifully.

Courtesy of goneitsmybirthday (Michael)
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 12:24 PM 06-30-2019
Originally Posted by cigarlady7:
H Upmann CC
Cusano 18

Loved both of these Never-hads. Both smoked beautifully.

Courtesy of goneitsmybirthday (Michael)
Oh good!! I'm glad you liked them! I was a little worried they might have gotten a little harsh from the shipping but it sounds like the boveda kept them fresh!
The H Upmann #2 is a big favorite of mine, I didn't like them initially, but after some rest in the humidor, they are a wonderful breakfast cigar/go wonderfully with a cup of coffee.

Btw, I would recommend a slightly lower rh for the Corto I sent you, it's pretty dense & oily so they seem to smoke better at the 62-65 range. But that's only a suggestion. :-)
[Reply]
cigarlady7 02:30 PM 06-30-2019
Oh good!! I'm glad you liked them! I was a little worried they might have gotten a little harsh from the shipping but it sounds like the boveda kept them fresh!
The H Upmann #2 is a big favorite of mine, I didn't like them initially, but after some rest in the humidor, they are a wonderful breakfast cigar/go wonderfully with a cup of coffee.

Btw, I would recommend a slightly lower rh for the Corto I sent you, it's pretty dense & oily so they seem to smoke better at the 62-65 range. But that's only a suggestion. :-)
No problem. I have a humidor set in the mid 60s for the Warped. I absolutely loved the H Upmann. Was that Cusano the one produced by Davidoff?
[Reply]
cigarlady7 09:14 PM 06-30-2019
Warped Corto thanks to goneitsmybday
[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 10:47 PM 06-30-2019
Originally Posted by cigarlady7:
No problem. I have a humidor set in the mid 60s for the Warped. I absolutely loved the H Upmann. Was that Cusano the one produced by Davidoff?
Yep! I believe that one is owned by Davidoff. Supposed to have 18 yo leaf which intrigued me enough to want to try it.

Glad you really liked the H Upmann. That one is pretty young too, smoking as well as it is, I'm thinking I'll have to find more soon!
[Reply]
Weelok 09:27 PM 07-23-2019
From RevSmoke and his MAW/PIF he sent me. I smoked this last night and really enjoyed this cigar. Thanks!!

[Reply]
Weelok 01:55 AM 07-25-2019
From cigarlady7 a favorite of my Dad’s and I haven’t smoked one of these in years. Very nice cigar and as potent as I remember with some nice flavors of nuts and leather. Even better then I recollect!!!!

[Reply]
gomeitsmybday 04:16 AM 07-25-2019

San Lotano Reqiuem Maduro - courtesy of Weelok! I *think* this was a Reqiuem, all I remember for sure is San Lotano unbanded and Maduro (still saving the Habano!)
This is a very flavorful smoke, especially considering it dances along the medium to medium-profile line throughout the cigar. Starts off peppery and gives way to extremely tasty smoke, always with a touch of lingering pepper, which is really really nice.
I love the size, I wish regular production Reqiuems came like this.
Dave you said these came from Atlantic cigar right? Wherever it was I might have to look for more! :-)
[Reply]
Weelok 11:46 AM 07-25-2019
Glad you liked it and I enjoy the heck out of these as well.

They are the San Lotano Small Batch and come in bundles of 20 for a very nice price for VIPs at under $4 a cigar.

https://atlanticcigar.com/san-lotano...-batch-maduro/

Seconds? Over runs? Who knows but good.

San Lotano Reqiuem Maduro - courtesy of Weelok! I *think* this was a Reqiuem, all I remember for sure is San Lotano unbanded and Maduro (still saving the Habano!)
This is a very flavorful smoke, especially considering it dances along the medium to medium-profile line throughout the cigar. Starts off peppery and gives way to extremely tasty smoke, always with a touch of lingering pepper, which is really really nice.
I love the size, I wish regular production Reqiuems came like this.
Dave you said these came from Atlantic cigar right? Wherever it was I might have to look for more! :-)

[Reply]
Page 275 of 285
« First < 175225265273274275 276277 > Last »
Up