Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
All Cigar Discussion>Habana or Havana
mosesbotbol 11:16 AM 07-20-2016
Habanos is a trademark. Havana is a city.
[Reply]
The Poet 11:39 AM 07-20-2016
What I wonder is how Australians manage to keep beer in their mugs when they are standing upside-down.
[Reply]
hudd 01:20 PM 07-20-2016
This was an interesting read
[Reply]
8zeros 03:37 PM 07-20-2016
Originally Posted by The Poet:
What I wonder is how Australians manage to keep beer in their mugs when they are standing upside-down.
Gravity works in reverse dan unda.
[Reply]
The Poet 03:51 PM 07-20-2016
So here it sucks and there it blows?
[Reply]
Don Fernando 12:10 PM 07-21-2016
Originally Posted by NCRadioMan:
The tobacco is from cuban seed and they are primarily for the English (American) market. The rest of the world doesn't have that many non-cubans to choose from. The rest of the world smokes, primarily, cuban cigars. We are special. :-)
In Germany more than 50% of the cigars sold are non Cubans, in The Netherlands its close to 50/50. We don't have the huge selection you guys have, but all the main brands are represented on the European market.
[Reply]
aerochris 09:12 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by icehog3:
The more pressing question....what happened to crase21???? :-)
I have an answer to this question, but have to resurrect the thread to give it...
crase21 is alive and well. He graduated high school, went on to graduate college, and is now employed in a prominent position as a chemical engineer. Doesn't seem like this thread would have started this many years ago!
[Reply]
icehog3 10:40 AM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by aerochris:
I have an answer to this question, but have to resurrect the thread to give it...
crase21 is alive and well. He graduated high school, went on to graduate college, and is now employed in a prominent position as a chemical engineer. Doesn't seem like this thread would have started this many years ago!
He was on CA for 4 days, I think we can take credit for his success. :-)

Tell him to pop back in and post on this thread for a hoot. :-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up