Sports>Go Gaytors!!!!
G G 04:04 PM 10-28-2017
Oh my
[Reply]
The Poet 05:03 PM 10-28-2017
Did they dare to eat it, Peaches?
[Reply]
Tio Gato 06:59 PM 10-28-2017
Holy crap Greg. That was truly a slaughter. Just counting down the minutes until coach Mac gets the boot. They gotta stop recruiting felons.

My dancing stuffed Albert the Alligator now stands in the corner with a pair of panties on his head. He's sharing the shame that all Gator Nation is having now.:-)
[Reply]
G G 06:22 AM 10-29-2017
Originally Posted by Tio Gato:
Holy crap Greg. That was truly a slaughter. Just counting down the minutes until coach Mac gets the boot. They gotta stop recruiting felons.

My dancing stuffed Albert the Alligator now stands in the corner with a pair of panties on his head. He's sharing the shame that all Gator Nation is having now.:-)
As much as I love Mark Richt, I have to finally admit he was lacking something for the big time at Georgia. I think he is a great Christian man that did great things at Georgia and hated to see him go but.........
[Reply]
hammondc 08:53 AM 10-29-2017
I got fussed at on here once for spelling it like that. Hopefully my mighty mighty gamecocks can shut them down again in a few weeks.
[Reply]
Tio Gato 02:40 PM 10-29-2017
Coach Mac fired immediately.:-) No word on a replacement. I'm thinking Frost from UCF. 7-0 for the Knights. I like that. Change is a good thing at this sad state of affairs.
[Reply]
The Poet 02:54 PM 10-29-2017
So two years of good success, then half a so-so season, and you fire a coach mid-year and mid-contract? That's good enough reason alone not to be a Florida fan. :-)
[Reply]
hammondc 05:34 PM 10-30-2017
Originally Posted by The Poet:
So two years of good success, then half a so-so season, and you fire a coach mid-year and mid-contract? That's good enough reason alone not to be a Florida fan. :-)
Yep. UF fans are the most impatient fans ever. Screwed over Muschamp the same way.
[Reply]
Tio Gato 12:22 PM 11-04-2017
Yet another whipping!:-)
[Reply]
icehog3 03:28 PM 11-04-2017
Wait 'til next year. :-)
[Reply]
Tio Gato 05:09 PM 11-04-2017
At least Urban Liar is getting it good.:-)
[Reply]
Don Fernando 04:05 AM 11-06-2017
Gaytors? Did they play in pink and saluted a rainbow flag?
[Reply]
Steve 07:26 AM 11-06-2017
Coach Mac did the in-excusable...he embarrassed the big money alumni. It still amazes me though. I understand getting rid of him (from their viewpoint) but I would have at least finished the season with him. Now you are putting an interim couch into another coaches program, and expecting him to do something. A recipe for failure as we saw this weekend against Mizzu.

For the record though, I told Greg that this was going to be the puppy dogs season. (Full disclosure; I am still a Gator fan).
[Reply]
G G 08:15 AM 11-06-2017
Originally Posted by Steve:
Coach Mac did the in-excusable...he embarrassed the big money alumni. It still amazes me though. I understand getting rid of him (from their viewpoint) but I would have at least finished the season with him. Now you are putting an interim couch into another coaches program, and expecting him to do something. A recipe for failure as we saw this weekend against Mizzu.

For the record though, I told Greg that this was going to be the puppy dogs season. (Full disclosure; I am still a Gator fan).
I hope you are right Steve, but they gotta go through Alabama to get there.
[Reply]
Steve 10:19 AM 11-06-2017
Ahh, they'll just "Roll on through the Tide..." :-)

Let's see what the other Greg has to say about that... :-)
[Reply]
Up