Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Tea Discussion>Tea Suggestions (from adiago)
skier171 07:11 PM 04-26-2010
I have a 50 Dollar gift card to adiago teas and am looking for suggestions on what to purchase.

My favorites from there include
-jasmine #12
-yumman Gold
-silver needle
-casablanca twist (other suggestions of a minty sencha or green??)

Finally, I'm not a big fan of really flavored teas, light flavoring is good, but when it overtakes the natural tea tastes...not so much

Thanks in advance for your suggestions. :-)
[Reply]
Wharf Rat 07:45 PM 04-26-2010
Originally Posted by skier171:
I have a 50 Dollar gift card to adiago teas and am looking for suggestions on what to purchase.

My favorites from there include
-jasmine #12
-yumman Gold
-silver needle
-casablanca twist (other suggestions of a minty sencha or green??)

Finally, I'm not a big fan of really flavored teas, light flavoring is good, but when it overtakes the natural tea tastes...not so much

Thanks in advance for your suggestions. :-)
Ceylon Sonata and Assam Harmony are my go to faves.
[Reply]
DougBushBC 05:23 AM 04-27-2010
Originally Posted by Wharf Rat:
Ceylon Sonata and Assam Harmony are my go to faves.
I am drinking Sonata right now, its fab. I have Assam here as well.

I really enjoy Earl Grey Bravo without sugar or milk at all. I also really really really love my IngenuiTEA, so if you dont have one, start with it. I am also drinking Darjeeling #1, Oolong #8 and Darjeeling Summer.
[Reply]
skullnrose 05:37 AM 04-27-2010
Try the Jasmine Silver Needle.
[Reply]
skier171 08:45 AM 04-27-2010
I have an IngenuiTEA, its the best tea making device I've ever owned. I was going to get one of the around 8 dollar white tea pots, but they appear to be sold out. I want to be able to make tea in larger quantities than the IngenuiTEA, but I have no device to do so...

I've had the earl grey bravo and the ceylon sonata, both were great.

I'm learning getting many sampler (8-10 cup) sized again for my third big purchase from them, I get sencha and a black/darjeeling blend (daily drinkers) from a store here in town, so I think im going to keep trying to expose myself to different and more diverse teas available from them.

Jasmine silver needle, a couple Darjeeling, Oolong 8, more sonata, earl grey bravo (maybe the other type or earl gray as well, have any experience with that?), Assam, jasmine 12, and a couple others yet to be decided
[Reply]
Jack1000 06:18 PM 07-01-2010
I like golden monkey.
[Reply]
Mr.Maduro 08:17 PM 07-01-2010
If you like greens, try Hoji-cha and Genmai-cha. :-)
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Up