Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 99 of 207
« First < 4989979899 100101109149199 > Last »
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Let's see pictures of your humidors !!
DropTheE 09:43 PM 06-04-2010
Originally Posted by Chainsaw13:
DropTheE, I have same cabinet. I like the idea of the lighting inside. I may just have to look into a LED kit and wire it so that it comes on when the door is opened.
That would be very cool. I just used some velcro and some battery op led strips. I would like to get some spanish cedar and build a couple shrouds for the fans that I mounted, make it look a bit nicer. I would also like to build hider boxes or something for both of the humicares that I have in there. I have a big one in the top and a small one in the bottom. I do like the fact that you can daisy chain them together only needing one power source.

The led strips are a very good idea by the way!! If you do that, let me know what you decide and how you did it. The light strips sure would take up less room in the long run. :-)
[Reply]
bvilchez 05:44 PM 06-08-2010
Thought I should finally post a pic of mine up here. Picked this up when we moved into our new house in August. Wife said I should do something as a housewarming gift to myself.

[Reply]
bvilchez 05:45 PM 06-08-2010
[Reply]
cort 06:36 PM 06-08-2010
Nice set up Jay. When should I come over and inspect it in person?:-)
[Reply]
bvilchez 06:54 PM 06-08-2010
Originally Posted by Cort:
Nice set up Jay. When should I come over and inspect it in person?:-)
We're gonna have to set something up someday and have a Cali Banter herf at the house.
[Reply]
cort 06:55 PM 06-08-2010
Originally Posted by bvilchez:
We're gonna have to set something up someday and have a Cali Banter herf at the house.
Yup. Well at least I will see you at SoCal. Wanna carpool?
[Reply]
bvilchez 07:00 PM 06-08-2010
Originally Posted by Cort:
Yup. Well at least I will see you at SoCal. Wanna carpool?
nah...i don't ride with hillbillies:-)
[Reply]
G G 07:38 PM 06-08-2010
Oh no he didn't.:-)
[Reply]
maverickdrinker 07:40 PM 06-08-2010
very nice setup.
[Reply]
bvilchez 08:10 PM 06-08-2010
Originally Posted by maverickdrinker:
very nice setup.
Thanks...
[Reply]
cort 08:28 PM 06-08-2010
You're loss:-)
[Reply]
DropTheE 08:33 PM 06-08-2010
Lookin good Jay!!
[Reply]
wolfandwhisky 09:41 PM 06-08-2010
Jay have have far too many cigars... fortunately I know a solution.

Awesome humi :-) Looks very nice!
[Reply]
DropTheE 09:52 PM 06-08-2010
Before I settled on the tower I bought, I had been looking at that one. I only went with a different model for the outside finish. Yours is just loaded with wood too!! (Not to mention some great cigars!!) :-)
Stock pics just don't do them justice, it's once that they are in a brother's home and holding his sticks that they truly look good!!!
How do you like the moistnaire unit, Jay? I had pondered that purchase for awhile but went with a humicare pro model because I was able to get it at a decent price. I have heard that they are good humidifiers. (Great fans and such). I think the humicare is nice but not a pro level unit.
[Reply]
bvilchez 09:54 PM 06-08-2010
Originally Posted by wolfandwhisky:
Jay have have far too many cigars... fortunately I know a solution.

Awesome humi :-) Looks very nice!
Hell I don't think its enough. I cleaned house recently for the troops. I need to restock.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
kelmac07 05:52 AM 06-09-2010
Damn fine setup Jay. :-)
[Reply]
Wanger 07:43 AM 06-09-2010
This is what I'm using now:

And no, I don't have any pics of it or what's in it. LOL Working well for me now. :-)
[Reply]
imthegoal 09:24 PM 06-09-2010
I am looking to pick one of those up to use while I am over here in Afghanistan Wanger. Hopefully can fill it and then empty it giving them out to fellow troops.
[Reply]
Wanger 06:08 AM 06-10-2010
Originally Posted by imthegoal:
I am looking to pick one of those up to use while I am over here in Afghanistan Wanger. Hopefully can fill it and then empty it giving them out to fellow troops.
Picked it up at Target cheap when my humi died on me. It was on clearance, and I think I only paid like $15 for it. More than enough space for what I have in it. And as I said, been working well for me, Brian. It should be good over there, too. Thank you for your service, and come home safe!
[Reply]
bvilchez 10:00 AM 06-10-2010
Originally Posted by DropTheE:
Before I settled on the tower I bought, I had been looking at that one. I only went with a different model for the outside finish. Yours is just loaded with wood too!! (Not to mention some great cigars!!) :-)
Stock pics just don't do them justice, it's once that they are in a brother's home and holding his sticks that they truly look good!!!
How do you like the moistnaire unit, Jay? I had pondered that purchase for awhile but went with a humicare pro model because I was able to get it at a decent price. I have heard that they are good humidifiers. (Great fans and such). I think the humicare is nice but not a pro level unit.
The moist-n-aire isn't bad. What I need to do is get some fans for the tower. Oust fans don't cut it.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Page 99 of 207
« First < 4989979899 100101109149199 > Last »
Up