Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 97 of 129
« First < 4787959697 9899107 > Last »
Health and Fitness>Losing Weight with Starscream
guado 06:42 PM 06-27-2011
This morning I hit 214....meaning I have finally gone below my high school weight of 215!!! woooot.

I didnt get a run in yesterday so I forced myself today even though it just rained and it hot as hell here in tampa.

I'm at work so I had to run the big field around the fire station. I only lasted 20 minutes in the 100% soggy steam air. Holy crap I drenched a shirt. Cooled down a little bit then did triceps and chest. I am introducing carbs slowly and in a limited fashion back in as the body does need them for building some lean muscle.

So feeling good so far. Belt has gone down two holes. Still wearing my 42 jeans and shorts although loose. I hate buying new clothes so I will just make due. I just bought a crapload of newer stuff like a month ago too! hahaha... At least my frame is wide so I can still wear my bigger clothes. Except the T shirts...the xxl's are way to big. I put them on and just shake my head and wonder why I let myself get that big. Good thing t shirts are cheap!
[Reply]
Starscream 07:55 PM 06-27-2011
Originally Posted by forgop:
I'm about to finish my 4th bottle of water today...1 liter sized. :-)
Be careful not to over do it. Too much can stall you out too.
Originally Posted by guado:
This morning I hit 214....meaning I have finally gone below my high school weight of 215!!! woooot.

I didnt get a run in yesterday so I forced myself today even though it just rained and it hot as hell here in tampa.

I'm at work so I had to run the big field around the fire station. I only lasted 20 minutes in the 100% soggy steam air. Holy crap I drenched a shirt. Cooled down a little bit then did triceps and chest. I am introducing carbs slowly and in a limited fashion back in as the body does need them for building some lean muscle.

So feeling good so far. Belt has gone down two holes. Still wearing my 42 jeans and shorts although loose. I hate buying new clothes so I will just make due. I just bought a crapload of newer stuff like a month ago too! hahaha... At least my frame is wide so I can still wear my bigger clothes. Except the T shirts...the xxl's are way to big. I put them on and just shake my head and wonder why I let myself get that big. Good thing t shirts are cheap!
That's awesome, Eddie!:-)
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 08:33 PM 06-27-2011
Excellent job Eddie! :-) I know what you mean about the clothes. Some pants I bought a couple months ago are already too big. Guess my tax write-off just got a little bigger.
[Reply]
forgop 08:41 PM 06-27-2011
Originally Posted by guado:

Am I understanding you correctly? You're weighing in at 214 and wearing a 42 waist? I'd think at that weight, your clothes would be falling off of you.
[Reply]
forgop 08:47 PM 06-27-2011
By the way, my goal in this is to lose 59 lbs by New Year's Eve. That would get me down to 170, which is about where I was at when I did basic training and AIT a few years ago(ok, since 1992).

Sadly, that's still considered overweight according to the BMI, which I assure you is far from overweight for my frame. That's 2.2 lbs/week average over the course of the year. Definitely doable.
[Reply]
Starscream 10:25 PM 06-27-2011
That's 10 pounds a month, Duane. You sure you're good with that? More power to you, brother!:-)

Don't worry about the BMI index. It's pretty flawed. John Cena and Batista are considered obese by that scale.:-)
[Reply]
Kreth 07:37 AM 06-28-2011
Originally Posted by Kreth:
260.5 this morning pre-workout. My next goal on WFP is 256 by Tuesday. It's gonna be close.
Missed my goal. I was down 1.1 yesterday, and back up 1.1 today. Must've been the pizza last night. So, I set a more conservative goal: 6 lbs in the next 2 weeks.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
shilala 10:21 AM 06-28-2011
I saw 201.4 for a minute. No idea where I'm at now. I picked up some good fod so I'll eat well while Lisa is away. Salad, steak and some of that italianish stuffed peppers/olives/feta cheese/etc. from the other special salad bar. I love that sh1t and it's all good for me.
I'll have steak and salad tonight.
[Reply]
Starscream 10:29 AM 06-28-2011
240 today. Lowest yet!

This low carb, low calorie, no alcohol thing is working!
Official weigh in tomorrow.
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 10:46 AM 06-28-2011
Originally Posted by Starscream:
240 today. Lowest yet!

This low carb, low calorie, no alcohol thing is working!
Official weigh in tomorrow.
Keep it up Andy. You'll be at your target weight in no time.
[Reply]
Starscream 10:54 AM 06-28-2011
Originally Posted by Kreth:
Missed my goal. I was down 1.1 yesterday, and back up 1.1 today. Must've been the pizza last night. So, I set a more conservative goal: 6 lbs in the next 2 weeks.
Posted via Mobile Device
It'll happen, bud. Just keep it up. You probably already know this, but I'm gonna say it anyway: Don't overeat the day before your weigh-in. If you want to indulge, make it earlier in your week, say right after you actually weigh-in.
Originally Posted by shilala:
I saw 201.4 for a minute. No idea where I'm at now. I picked up some good fod so I'll eat well while Lisa is away. Salad, steak and some of that italianish stuffed peppers/olives/feta cheese/etc. from the other special salad bar. I love that sh1t and it's all good for me.
I'll have steak and salad tonight.
I love feta cheese!:-) I'm doing a version of stuffed peppers tonight (minus the rice and carbs).
Originally Posted by Chainsaw13:
Keep it up Andy. You'll be at your target weight in no time.
I hope so. I've been playing around for the past two months. Actually taking it seriously right now, and it's shown. I've lost four pounds this week so far.
[Reply]
Starscream 10:56 AM 06-28-2011
Just a heads up, I started a low carb recipe thread in the good eats section. If you've got some good low carb recipes, please post them.
[Reply]
Chainsaw13 12:20 PM 06-28-2011
Just a heads up, I started a low carb recipe thread in the good eats section. If you've got some good low carb recipes, please post them.
I"m making some grilled beef kofta's tonight on the grill. I'll post the recipe when I"m done.
[Reply]
Starscream 01:36 PM 06-28-2011
:-)

Sounds good, Bob.
[Reply]
goalie204 01:53 PM 06-28-2011
link in sig IMO :-)
[Reply]
Starscream 01:54 PM 06-28-2011
Originally Posted by goalie204:
link in sig IMO :-)
[Reply]
guado 02:55 PM 06-28-2011
213 today after a meal...sheesh. I'm actually eating more now too! I think I may finally have my body working efficiently! w0000t
[Reply]
Starscream 03:07 PM 06-28-2011
A well oiled machine, Eddie!
[Reply]
forgop 03:47 PM 06-28-2011
Sams Club stop on the way home...eggs, cheese, sausage, and bacon for my breakfasts and then grabbed some whole chickens, boneless/skinless chicken thighs, and a nice looking pork roast all for the smoker. :-)
[Reply]
goalie204 03:52 PM 06-28-2011
link of that low carb recipe thread, in your signature! CMON ANDY I AIN'T SPEAKIN CHINESE :-):-)
[Reply]
Page 97 of 129
« First < 4787959697 9899107 > Last »
Up