Cigar Asylum Cigar Forum Mobile
Page 94 of 207
« First < 4484929394 9596104144194 > Last »
Accessory Discussion / Reviews>Let's see pictures of your humidors !!
kelmac07 05:38 PM 04-27-2010
Originally Posted by itzfrank:
I went small so I can't go out and buy a box right away. It'll keep me trying out different things for awhile instead of sitting on something. I love her, anyways.
Originally Posted by Adriftpanda:
snob, not everyone can have your kind of set up :-)
Did not mean it that way at all...meant let me know how "I won't buy a box right away" goes for you!!

Originally Posted by itzfrank:
I know.. I've already had my eye on box prices. But I've told myself it's better to stock individuals for a bit even if I pack it tight so I can keep an open mind. I've resorted to buying 2 of the same stick at a time.

I'll join the big leagues one day. For now, set me up on a tee and let me swing till I hit something. :-)
Won't be long before you are grabbing boxes. Enjoy sampling the variety of sticks 'til you find something that grabs you. I guarantee you...it won't take long!! :-) :-) I'd take wagers that you will be upgrading to a cooler soon enough my friend.
[Reply]
jdakine 04:33 AM 04-28-2010
Here's a few pics of the vino with Chucks drawers:-)
Attached: 04-27-2010 034.jpg (113.8 KB) 04-27-2010 035.jpg (114.3 KB) 04-27-2010 036.jpg (110.4 KB) opus drawer 001.jpg (112.0 KB) 
[Reply]
kelmac07 06:19 AM 04-28-2010
Looking good Jay!! Some nice sticks in there. :-)
[Reply]
Emjaysmash 06:43 AM 04-28-2010
jealous.
[Reply]
itzfrank 11:58 AM 04-28-2010
Originally Posted by kelmac07:
Did not mean it that way at all...meant let me know how "I won't buy a box right away" goes for you!!

Won't be long before you are grabbing boxes. Enjoy sampling the variety of sticks 'til you find something that grabs you. I guarantee you...it won't take long!! :-) :-) I'd take wagers that you will be upgrading to a cooler soon enough my friend.
I don't doubt it. But if I can place as many restrictions in my way as possible maybe it'll hold me back some. I've already been looking into box prices for Ashton VSGs that I loved. Oh well.. haha :-)
[Reply]
Adriftpanda 01:12 PM 04-28-2010

I'm just teasing ya, I love ya Mac... one of my favorite guys on here!
[Reply]
MikeyRocks 02:49 PM 04-28-2010
Here's mine! Just bought it about a month ago and finally filled it up. Humidity has been stabilized since I took this picture... I'm still new so I still need to work on building my collection.

[Reply]
DropTheE 04:50 PM 04-28-2010
Originally Posted by MikeyRocks:
I'm still new so I still need to work on building my collection.
Hey Mike, nice looking setup and some killer sticks buddy...you know if you work on building your collection you will need 10 of those..then 20 of those....then 5 towers...then a closet in your house lined with spanish cedar.....then a second home!!:-):-)
[Reply]
MikeyRocks 05:49 PM 04-28-2010
Originally Posted by DropTheE:
Hey Mike, nice looking setup and some killer sticks buddy...you know if you work on building your collection you will need 10 of those..then 20 of those....then 5 towers...then a closet in your house lined with spanish cedar.....then a second home!!:-):-)
No kidding. I browsed through a few pages and some of you guys have some serious humidors. It would be nice to have at least two more of these. I want to have a few humidors to age some cigars, and some for regular smokes. Why couldn't I have picked a cheaper hobby to start???
[Reply]
Ogre 07:01 PM 04-28-2010
No kidding. I browsed through a few pages and some of you guys have some serious humidors. It would be nice to have at least two more of these. I want to have a few humidors to age some cigars, and some for regular smokes. Why couldn't I have picked a cheaper hobby to start???
Mike, I know how you feel. I have been smoking cigars for about 3 month now. I started with one 50 stick box, than got a 150 stick box. I think it would have been cheaper and easier to restore old cars!!!
[Reply]
DropTheE 11:29 PM 04-28-2010
If you watch Cbid, you can get into some decent humidors for 75-100, you can get into the towers for about 650-750 shipped. Check it out. There are a couple towers up there right now that are still pretty low in the bidding. Look at the humidors too, they have some really nice ones up there right now under the merchandise tab. :-)
[Reply]
wolfandwhisky 12:26 AM 04-29-2010
Originally Posted by jdakine:
Here's a few pics of the vino with Chucks drawers:-)
AWESOME!!! :-)

Your set up - finish, # and size of drawers and shelves, etc. - is almost IDENTICAL to what Chuck is building me right now...

and your stick selection isn't too far off of mine right now... yours is just a bit more robust
[Reply]
maninblack 07:14 AM 04-29-2010
Because this is a fun hobby and well worth the cash. Trust me. Once you are pushed down that slope, hang on.Its a wild ride!
[Reply]
O-Danger 03:28 PM 05-02-2010
Was rearranging the humidor today, had all the boxes out so I thought I would take a picture. I was able to make some room so looks like I might be able to fit a couple more boxes down the line :-)

(the floor-a-dor)
[Reply]
Eleven 03:32 PM 05-02-2010
New concept: The Floor-a-dor!

That is awesome :-)
[Reply]
kelmac07 03:35 PM 05-02-2010
Originally Posted by Eleven:
New concept: The Floor-a-dor!

That is awesome :-)
Funny thing is I can't keep mine at 65%. :-) :-)
[Reply]
bvilchez 03:50 PM 05-02-2010
Funny thing is I can't keep mine at 65%. :-) :-)
If you lived somewhere near the Keys you probably could.
[Reply]
BroncoHorvath 04:17 PM 05-02-2010
Originally Posted by O-Danger:
Was rearranging the humidor today, had all the boxes out so I thought I would take a picture. I was able to make some room so looks like I might be able to fit a couple more boxes down the line :-)

(the floor-a-dor)
Looking good Tom:-)
[Reply]
Goldie 12:02 AM 05-03-2010
^^^ I'm in love. With the cigars that is, not Steve or Tom.
[Reply]
Ogre 05:02 PM 05-03-2010
This is an update of my Boxes

Almost there

These are my lose sticks.

Still a job in progress.
[Reply]
Page 94 of 207
« First < 4484929394 9596104144194 > Last »
Up